as an older bedwetter sleeping sitting on a couch or in a car or plane

tafkadl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
did you ever wet your pants or diaper? As a regular bedwetter myself, I can not remember I ever wet myself outside of laying down in a bed.

Reactions: GalaxyModz

Babybear2006

Brandon p
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
It was the end of my 5th grade year and happened to be on our field day and I was sick. My parents went shopping and I was told to stay in my pullups all day just in case I fell asleep or couldn't make it to the bathroom in time. I woke up that morning with a wet pullup and took it off and didn't put on a new one. I fell asleep on the couch and wet it. My parents came home and woke me up yelling since I peed on the couch. After I was spanked my mom pulled out a diaper from the pack she just got and told me to lay down and then diapered me. I was in the diapers the rest of the weekend. The pack of youth diapers she had bought was supposed to be for me to wear at night instead of pullups and she had to go buy more the next week.

Reactions: GalaxyModz

nightfox320

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Yeah recently actually. Just went on a long trip and wet both after falling asleep on the plane and when driving home late from the airport on our return. Long story short, if this kit is sleepy and traveling it’s probably a good idea for him to be padded lol.

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I wet the bed from about 9 years old to 12 years old and I don't remember ever wetting my pants during that time. I believe I sometimes asked dad to stop the car on a long trip but I never wet my pants.

Reactions: Diprs2

Muhdeee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yes all the time, Hence why I always wear on planes lol. Or in the car if I am not driving

Reactions: Jorelaxed

bidl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As a bedwetter I was a bedwetter until late teens, I was normally in diapers for longer road trips to avoid accidents and always encourage to have a diaper on if I was gonna stay up late to watch a movie on the couch, accidents did occasionally happen though but was never a big deal

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I've pulled over to have someone else drive when not feeling well and frequently didn't have a diaper with me as we weren't supposed to be gone very long and bathrooms were supposed to be readily available...I've drenched myself & the seats I was sitting/lying on countless times in vehicles since my issues became uncontrollable in 2004....these days I won't go without some supplies unless it is literally less than a 30 mile ride.
I've also passed out/peed on the floor, couches, recliners, Dr's office table while waiting for my Dr who was tied up for an hour and even once on my frnt porch as I locked myself out of my house and had to wait for my son to get home....my truck keys, house keys etc were all on my kitchen table...my dog jumped up/hitting the pre-locked front door and of course he hit it hard enough that it latched. It was already dark and my neighbor's lights were all out so I simply lied down (it was July and nice out), watched a wicked thunderstorm and passed out eventually....I was woken up 90 minutes or so later by my son when he got home from his friends' house. He had no idea I soaked myself as the porch was wet from the storm although he's well aware of my health issues including wetting issues.

diaperbobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
As a life-long wetter when I sleep, I always pad up if I know I am going to have a chance to fall asleep for more than a few minutes. That includes every night, for a daytime nap, and for traveling if I am not going to be the driver. I do wet with some frequency at such times.

Wetshisbed

Incontinent and Enuretic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
tafkadl said:
did you ever wet your pants or diaper? As a regular bedwetter myself, I can not remember I ever wet myself outside of laying down in a bed.
I used to wet myself often growing up.

Reactions: wetaccident

SherriLil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
As a kid, my only memories of wetting myself are from when I fell asleep, either in bed or in the car - it pretty much never happened when I was awake. I wore diapers to bed without complaint but I used to strenuously object to wearing diapers in the car, because I thought people would know, and it would turn into a debate... how long are we going to be in the car? What time are we coming home? Although wearing diapers was not fool-proof, either. I recall once being in church really late - I think it was a midnight mass around Christmas, and I had to have a diaper on because of the time and the hour-long drive home - it was guaranteed that I'd fall asleep. In the middle of the service in the middle of a packed pew, I told my mom I needed to go pee, and she whispered "Use your diaper." Well, I did as I was told... and for whatever reason, it leaked and soaked my suit pants around the back of my thighs. I ended up getting changed into my pajamas in the bathroom after the service was over and then getting dragged through the throng at the front of the church, worried that my diaper was visible under my PJ's.

• Sad
Reactions: Lyric, skalippi and abdl86

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Thank you for starting this thread, makes me feel better about myself and my issues. I have was a nightly bedwetter through most of high school. now and then I would have a long dry streak, but the wet nights would always reappear. things changed in undergrad after I dropped a ton of weight, but I would still have the occasional wet streak, even non drinking related. After having had two bouts of long term illness, I still have frequent wet nights and my OAB has gotten increasingly worse. Even nowadays when I am severely tired, I am prone to the occasional accident on the couch because I convince myself that "I'm not that tired" and don't put on a diaper. Probably happens like 3-4 times a year.

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
As a bedwetter till late teens yes , everytime when we travel or for any sort of reason i would be reminded to put on my diaper , this included daytime nap and i was about 16 at the time so it was quite embarrassing . When traveling overseas i was told to stay in my diaper just in case but usually i would just wear them 24/7 because of the amount of traveling sight seeing , visiting attractions and all , some times i got to say wearing diaper comes in handy such as long lines or dirty restrooms etc . When on planes or buses after waking up the first thing to do is to check if my diaper is wet and most of the time it is .

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21

Boopa

Bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
One time when I was 12 I tried to lie about being diapered for a car trip. I ended up falling asleep and wetting, and obviously my parents knew I lied. When we stopped to get the seat and myself cleaned up and changed, I was made to put a diaper on.

tafkadl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think I only wet after an hour of sleep as it wakes me up sometimes. I wonder what would happen if I try to fall asleep sitting in my couch, will definitively have to try one of these days.

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
bidl said:
As a bedwetter I was a bedwetter until late teens, I was normally in diapers for longer road trips to avoid accidents and always encourage to have a diaper on if I was gonna stay up late to watch a movie on the couch, accidents did occasionally happen though but was never a big deal
I wore plastic underpants and training underwear mostly until age 11 or so. I always was instructed to get ready for bed about 1 - 2 hours before bedtime and I was allowed to stay out in the family room and watch TV. I typically would fall asleep on the couch or the floor though and my dad would carry me into my bed. I don't ever recall being already wet before I went to my bed, but I do recall my dad saying something once about waking me up to go pee before he took me to my room and my mom saying I would l be OK in my trainers / plastic underpants so no big reason to wake me up.

I do put on my plastic underpants over my training underwear whenever I fly as about 10 years ago I woke up to a big softball size wet spot on the front of my jeans. I did not feel it occurring and I did not have to go so it surprised me. Took about 15 seconds to immediately decide to start wearing my nighttime protection during the day also if I was ever going to fall asleep on a plane. This has made BIG difference on oversea flights, and I can nap in total security. A few times I did have to change out of some very wet training underwear in the plane lavatory right before landing (I have a plastic zip bag for my wet trainers and always carry a clean pair with me). Interesting enough I have more accidents while sleeping on a plane overseas than I do in my own bed at home (I only fly overseas about 1- 3 times per year but about 50% of the time I have some significant dampness in my trainers when I wake up. I hear it has something to do with cabin pressure changes?

WBxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
In my mid-twenties, late one night after a couple beers I fell asleep in front of the TV. Woke up to discover I’d wet my pants while asleep with the wetness extending down into the cushion below. Flipped the cushion and that was that. (It was a rental.)

Reactions: JOCKMAN and chamberpot

Babybear2006

Brandon p
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
When I was 14, me my mom and younger sister flew from Houston to salt lake city. When we got through security and into the terminal my mom pulled out a diaper for me and a pullup for my sister and told us that she wanted us to wear them on the plane. So told me to go to the bathroom and put on my diaper and then took my sister to put her pullups on. I did end up falling asleep and wetting the depends diaper. When we got to salt lake I was allowed to take it off. My mom had told her friend that we was staying with that I was a bedwetter but was going to be wearing diapers. Every morning our diapers were bagged up and tossed in the trash so her friends kids didn't see them.

tiron101

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Over time I have had a number of different wetting incidents that didn't take place in bed or protected. It happens. I'm cautious of my unreliable bladder and try to make sure that I have protection on.

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I encountered multiple health issues (stemming from issues encountered in the Army at the very start of the 1st Gulf War) in Jan 2004 and by that July was hiding the fact I was peeing when alseep which progressed to every single time I'd sleep which was frequent as I spent just shy of 150 days hospitalized in 2004 alone. By Aug/Sep I wound up having tremendous difficulty standing/walking and by October couldn't do either unassisted and there was no possible way to continue to hide the fact I was unknowingly/uncontrollably peeing tremendous amounts when asleep and sometimes when awake if in severe enough pain.
Fast forward...took the better part of 2 years working with a walker & using a wheelchair plus a morphine pump to get back on my feet albeit with a cane but the wetting is stuck with me for life. I have significant lower spinal destruction down through my Coccyx that causes indescribable pain at times and of curse I've sustained significant nerve damage.
I have to wear if there's even a remote possibility I might doze off for even a few minutes. I've also been having worsening issues while awake although when it is hot & humid I feel as well as I am ever going to and so long as I force myself to hit the men's room every 45 minutes or so can get away without wearing for short periods of time which is a good thing as I love wearing shorts.
Thankfully this is the only problem I face that causes me no pain. My entire family and all of my close friends are well aware of my health issues and everything that entails. Worse things happen to good people every day though it was a HUGE learning curve and I had to learn to laugh at myself as that honestly was the one thing that helped me accept this issue better than anything else ever could have.
Feel free to ask me anything. I have no problem helping out anyone who asks.

EmmyBaby2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Yes, and this still happens today.