As an ABDL do you like wearing on public?

• Thread starter Deleted member 46540
  • Start date

Topex

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I do understand where you are coming from ... and understand the "Ich factor"

HOWEVER

for all intents and purposes:
URINE is sterile because it contains no living organisms, unless the person that produces is unlucky enough to have a urinary tract or bladder infection. There are less bacteria in urine than in tap water, for example

Scientifically
URINE is not sterile - it does contain bacteria
but less then in average tap water - and much less in the rain water I was soaked in when I sat down

And no I do not "plan" on doing it again - it is a restaurant I frequent and would not do anything to intentionally jeopardize

It happened -- Honestly I did find it Humiliating but also thrilling
Yes there are less bacteria in urine than tap water, however with the presence of bacteria when not regulated by your body and just in the environment they have the capacity to multiply. There's also a difference between sitting down in naturally occurring bacteria from rainwater and sitting down in someone else's bodily fluids/waste.

However, when going out in public you should be taking the proper precautions to not leak. You said you sat there, drank five iced teas, and wet yourself three times after already knowing you were on the verge of leaking and specifically said that you made the conscious decision to "be bad". Do what you want in your own house, "be bad" and leak on whatever you please, but when out in public you should be taking appropriate measures to avoid leaking, especially when it's clear you're aware of it and had the capability to avoid that from happening, you just chose not to, even though you could've chosen to change when you knew you should have. That's not right in my eyes

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little, Carer
I've had to wear outside the house for my IBS, and problems with blown-out bladder. I went trough a therapy where I peed the second I could feel the urge - to make my bladder smaller.
My bladder had gotten damaged and would not drain properly or at all at the worst case.
I wore normal diapers outside, no ABDL print or anything like that. Just regular ol' ID Expert, Tena, Dry247..
Now the therapy has worked and I can void normally 95% of the time. Also, they fixed my IBS problems (to other IBS sufferers with "too fast" stomach.. eating Vi-Siblin solved my stomach problems, talk to your doctors and research if it would suit or help you, too. It's just a fiber supplement, but for me it was all it took to solve my problem) so I don't HAVE TO wear out the house anymore :)
On very rare occasions I might still have to wear, and if I'm outside with no toilet and desperate to go, sometimes it's better to wear diapers than go in the bushes etc.. Like, once the toilet in the train was SO nasty I couldn't use it. Standing up and making the mess worse also did not suit my ideals, so it was good I had a diaper in my backpack.

I'm so glad I don't have to wear anymore when meeting up with friends. I felt a bit awkward wearing near my pals, since I also wear for leisure purposes, but in the end I calmed down about it and understood no one's gonna judge me or be mean to me about having to wear anyway.

While wearing outside is handy sometimes, I'd rather wear at my own peace, in little mode <3

49beachdipe

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I also wear occasionally in public, not out of need - but because I love the thrill and risk of being caught - and of course the naughtiness of being able to pee in public infront of people, but not really risking getting caught - of course unless I wear an already soaked diaper out and when I pee it starts leaking... but that is why I wear black jeans ;)
I wear a double Depends Guard to the local beaches! I've been known to flash an interesting guy on occasion.

Boopa

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't mind wearing in public. I've actually gotten pretty used to it since I started needing daytime protection.

FrancisAshley

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
For me, it's not so much a love of wearing in public as an unwillingness to part with the comfort of a very thick and sometimes soggy diaper. I'll wear a pair of pants two sizes larger than my regular pant size and a onesie to hide my diaper and go out and do what I need to do while securely padded and will wet whenever I feel my bladder getting full.

As added security, I'll wear a contoured booster inside my MegaMax and sometimes I'll added another layer of protection by also wearing my terry-lined vinyl pants over the diaper.

randy1959

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Since I am (by choice) 24/7 now, wearing in public or work specifically has lost a lot of the fear of discovery .. unless you are TRULY blatant no one notices. I do enjoy the heck out of being 24/7 and just wish I had adopted the lifestyle years ago.

AAO

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
When I am wearing I like to do whatever I would normally do if I wasn’t wearing. If that would be to go out in public, that’s what I’ll do.

Uggu

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Private
I tried once but was kinda stressfull because it was a Pampers. I either kept thinking it was gonna come undone or it was gonna leak. I havent tried an ABDL diaper because I'm so thin and It would be noticible specially when wet because I waddle so much lol. Might try Goodnites after this summer heat passes!

Girlyassboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
On my once a week indulge I love to take a long walk in a close to full diapers, long or short walk.

I go dress as I'd be dressed any normal day casual but diapered underneath onesie and sometimes plastic panits dependshow I feel.

For me it's not so much I want to be noticed it's more the freedom of being diapered feeling so safe and being one with nature.

I may walk passed the odd dog Walker or cyclist and I just feel like I dont care almost like I dont have any cares.

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Unacceptable to wear l'ke a baby. I think if we keep our kinks at home, we save us from a lot of uncomfortable issues. Secondary, don't give a "munition" to ABDL haters.

Sometimes I go outside diapered, but nobody notice... Discretion first.

Last edited:

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Unacceptable to wear l'ke a baby. I think if we keep our kinks at home, we save us from a lot of uncomfortable issues. Secondary, don't give a "munition" to ABDL haters.

Sometimes I go outside diapered, but nobody notice... Discretion first.
That's why in the instances that I go out with a Diaper on, I just act completely normal, with my diaper well covered up

I certainly dont have any sexual thoughts when I am going out Diapered; it just happens to be a convenient choice and allows me to not have to ever find a bathroom even if I am out for hours, and it's not like i am ever in the same diaper in public long enough to start smelling of Pee (since i dont poop in my Diapers unless i am home)

hti24

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I love wearing in public. I’m at the point where I’m no longer afraid of getting caught, and it’s a massive rush being out in public with a diaper on. I also love diaper shopping while wearing a diaper (which I’ll be doing in the morning omg can’t wait). I had a long-standing fantasy of buying diapers, then asking if there was someplace for me to change; I was able to do it a few time at Rearz while they still had their physical store.

hti24

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yes, I like the idea of being caught. Having said that, I do not do anything that would tend to make that a sure thing so as not to involve anyone in my fetish against their will. For me, it's just the thrill of knowing that it could happen, even if it is unlikely.
This this this! I own a pair of sweats which just about conceal my diaper if I’m wearing one...but if anyone here saw me out in public the bulge would be unmistakable.

SicartheaSpikefan

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
I'm was pretty scared of getting caught when I wear in public so I used underwear to cover my diapers. I'm starting to think that I should invest in a romper instead but I have a few questions:
Are the white ones see through?
Do they contribute to the bulge?
Can they keep the diaper in place?
Are they hot?
Whatever the answer, I did have a close cal at a friend's house. I was wet for a long time by that point and so long that I could smell it everytime I moved my thighs, none of my friends caught on but his dog ran up to my crotch and started sniffing it the second I opened the door. 🐻😅

Last edited:

ARBBB2

arbbb2 = a-real-big-baby-boy-2
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Just started wearing 24/7.. love it!
are you still on here, i found a pretty cool site to text, talk, recordings, and send photos totally discreet

DiaperedDiscreetly

Diapered Discreetly
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent, Carer
Yes! I don’t expose it in public, but the fun and joy when you wet or mess in line, at a restaurant, or at a meeting! Also, thanksgiving yesterday was with abdl friends, and we went bottom naked (except for diapers, of course) and we had the best meal ever, and the best mess ever!

Diaperedme

Toddler Lifestyle 👶
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Well As a DL i like wearing diapers in public. I don’t fear of it anymore about someone seeing my diaper it under my onesie with regular clothes! Lol

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I've never done it, chalk it up to the bit of "diaperphopbia" that's engraned in us as we're being transitioned out. Did have the flu once and had to shovel the driveway, had an depend on (at least they could hold in the back end in case of an emergency). Neighbor was out, and I felt so childish talking to her, the full time I was aware of my diaper. Glad it was a short visit, because both covered ends released on me towards the end. Felt naughty while I was wetting during the conversation (I'm socially awkward and can't end a conversation, I need the other person to). Any tips on how to work on getting past the stigma?

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I do like to get out in public padded, but I do it discreetly, with no very bulky diapers for me, I usually just put a Goodnites on and that does the job, I must say I don't do it often, I don't fear getting spotted its just something I'm enjoying rarely.