artwork xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
since i bet a few of you know what your doing when you draw i was woundering if maybe someone could help me make my baby fur fursona...ive been a fur going on 5 months now and i only have 1 and cant seem to track down someone who isnt busy and can draw me one >_< and it sucks lol so yeah i mean i dont have much money i dont have money to be excact i cant even buy my diapers *cries* so yeah >_<

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I might be able to do one for you! check out the first link in my signature!

I will say here That I draw for free.

VVVVVVVV

B

baby kiffer

I might be able to make something for you. It would be fun!

Frankly, though, I am very busy (applying to college), and I will likely not have time until after November glazes over. That, and I've not been an active member in this community, recently; I may be a slight bit out of touch.

However, if you could post a suggestion of what you would like, then maybe we could all (those willing) email you our ideas/works, and you could pick and choose whoever's work appeals to you the most.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
ulric151, Developing a fursona is a personal experience. The character is effectively, you... in a "perfect" state. It should be something that YOU decide on. It could be simple... but what fun is that?
I get to many requests like this: a baby fox inna diaper and t-shirt.
Okay.... what color.... markings.... size.... age... Come up with a story for your character!
Stories can really help you understand yourself, and thus how the character will act an feel. It is more then just looks.
I have my coloration, markings, and mannerisms for a reason. Hell even the name Corri Yammari, has a deep personal meaning.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
i accually dont use that kinda detail i give perfect detail in full xD btw colonel did you get my reply?

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
ulric151, Developing a fursona is a personal experience. The character is effectively, you... in a "perfect" state. It should be something that YOU decide on. It could be simple... but what fun is that?
I get to many requests like this: a baby fox inna diaper and t-shirt.
Okay.... what color.... markings.... size.... age... Come up with a story for your character!
Stories can really help you understand yourself, and thus how the character will act an feel. It is more then just looks.
I have my coloration, markings, and mannerisms for a reason. Hell even the name Corri Yammari, has a deep personal meaning.
Hey, my fursona came from the first species that came to mind, a Google Images picture and my cat's name. :p

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Hey, my fursona came from the first species that came to mind, a Google Images picture and my cat's name. :p
Well, that explains a lot about you and your personality dont it :educate:

C_C_C_Otter

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I don't know... I... I picked what I thought suited me and I stuck with it... but, but I only decided on that about a month after I became a furry... I started off as a wolf (for like 3 weeks) And I've been an Otter ever since. (3 years or so now)

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
If i could get my Art Right and be able to draw more then a Head I could help as well o.o;

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Id draw for you, but I have about 13 folks on my list >_>.

Status
Not open for further replies.