• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Artists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I draw alot in my free time, there isn't a certain thing that I always draw, I just draw whatever I feel like to draw at the time.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I draw a lot of stuff. Mostly pen on paper kinda stuff, but I like experimenting with new ideas.

Edit: 800 posts, BIATCH!

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Heh I never answered.

Well I draw Mostly digital art though I dable in traditional art.

Shupie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Raaaar. *raises hand*

I like to think of myself as an artist. Sometimes I don't do as much art as I ought, but when the mood hits, or I have an assignment to do... tehehe. I currently go to SVA in Manhattan for cartooning. I mostly like digital coloring and little comics, though I like working with watercolors and stuff too. Finally got a chance to work with oil painting this year.

I have a deviantart I update sometmes. XD Not much into deviantart. shubar on deviantART

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I do draw but I can only reproduce existing art. I can't draw that well when it just comes from my head but I can take the DVD cover of a DBZ movie and draw it really well.

If anyone is takeing requests please let me know in a PM because I need something drawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.