Article Requests Thread

Something I think some of us newbies could use: An article on How to Make Diaper Stuffers. Have some size 5 diapers that I can't fit into (yet, size 6 one day!), but wouldn't mind being able to modify a goodnite/depends to use them so they don't go unused

FudgedInLuvs said:
Something I think some of us newbies could use: An article on How to Make Diaper Stuffers. Have some size 5 diapers that I can't fit into (yet, size 6 one day!), but wouldn't mind being able to modify a goodnite/depends to use them so they don't go unused

I almost made this but my recent time for work/ school and was recently caught back in February, i had to back off >.<

FudgedInLuvs said:

It might be good to define "stuffer" first. I get the impression that most here define "stuffer" as simply "an improvised booster pad." But there are some for whom "stuffer" also implies that one somehow inserts this improvised booster pad in between the layers of the outer diaper--e.g., by tearing open one end of the outer diaper so that the "stuffer" can literally be "stuffed" inside. I don't know how many are interested in this latter definition, and it's a rather messy and time-consuming process besides.

Getting back to the first definition ("an improvised booster pad"): If one were to assume that most people use baby diapers for stuffers, it would be rather easy to write up a general recipe, and that recipe might not be sufficiently grand or sufficiently non-obvious to be article-worthy. I might be wrong, though. It would probably be good for whoever considers writing such an article to do a bit of research first and try to capture a variety of interesting approaches, especially those approaches that make use of different materials one might have lying around.

Just a thunk!

Cottontail said:
It might be good to define "stuffer" first. I get the impression that most here define "stuffer" as simply "an improvised booster pad." But there are some for whom "stuffer" also implies that one somehow inserts this improvised booster pad in between the layers of the outer diaper--e.g., by tearing open one end of the outer diaper so that the "stuffer" can literally be "stuffed" inside. I don't know how many are interested in this latter definition, and it's a rather messy and time-consuming process besides.

Getting back to the first definition ("an improvised booster pad"): If one were to assume that most people use baby diapers for stuffers, it would be rather easy to write up a general recipe, and that recipe might not be sufficiently grand or sufficiently non-obvious to be article-worthy. I might be wrong, though. It would probably be good for whoever considers writing such an article to do a bit of research first and try to capture a variety of interesting approaches, especially those approaches that make use of different materials one might have lying around.

Just a thunk!

Good ideas cottontail. I think the general idea of the first definition would be the most beneficial, but I see what you mean by it being a short article, unless it was an article that had what the common ways of adding/modifying a booster are (sounds like there are a few) and let the users chose from there.

Have a quick note, that might be a good sticky in diaper talk. Seems like there have been several posts on the larger baby diapers, size 6 and 7, and all seem to be asking the same few questions about fit. Do you think a sticky on the absolute/definitive guide would help these posters and prevent these several reoccurring threads? Only asking because I've seen many of your posts on the matter, and you seem to be the go to authority.

After reading a few 'meet ups' and 'looking to meet people' type threads and posts recently, I wondered if anyone would be interested in me writing an article on attending munches or organising munches? I know ADSIC is not concerned with events or likes to promote meeting in person but I know many folk do stray into the munch environment looking for like minded souls in the real world. It is something I have experience with and the only article I could find here was about meeting one on one rather than in a public space. I appreciate if the idea is straying a little from the ADISC prime directive but thought it worth throwing my hat in the ring. Thanks in advance, Faith.

I have several threads in School House Rocks ADISC that are useful to dealing with stress, ADHD, and grounding techniques that I would like to post in the articles for general access and then closing this group.

How do I need to proceed from here.

egor said:
I have several threads in School House Rocks ADISC that are useful to dealing with stress, ADHD, and grounding techniques that I would like to post in the articles for general access and then closing this group.

How do I need to proceed from here.

Make a thread in the Articles Request forum with links to the threads/posts and ask how you could convert them to articles. Note, though, that forum posts rarely make good articles, as articles are longer and more organized than a typical post.

Fruitkitty said:
The articles system presents an opportunity for our community to create a useful and comprehensive resource covering all aspects of ADISC and AB/DL knowledge. It’s a place where prime content can be collected and highlighted as a practical resource to the both members of and visitors to the ADISC community.

My job as an editor includes both writing new articles and recruiting others to write for ADISC. In this light, I’d like to open the door to suggestions from the ADISC community regarding what topics on which you’d like to see articles.

So here’s how this works: you suggest article ideas in the thread, and I’ll add reasonable suggestions to a running list below in the original post.

If you see an article idea on the list which you'd like to tackle, then send a PM to BOTH Fruitkitty and Geno to say you'd like to write it and I'll note here that you're in the process of writing it. As an incentive for writing articles, accepted articles automatically earn at least one point of rep, and exceptional articles may receive multiple points of rep.

Ideas for Articles:

Specific Ideas

-Advanced Social Guide to IRC
-ABDL Blogs
-Getting Caught
-The Definitive AB/DL Glossary
-Why Not to Seek Incontinence
-AB/DL Clothing Guide
-Hair Removal below the Face
-List of Shops
-History of AB/DL in Popular Culture
-Effect of Pacifier Use on Adult Teeth
-Diaper Sizing
-Hiding Diapers (after use)
-Guide to Living with an AB/DL for non-AB/DLs
-Guide for Parents

Ideas Currently Being Worked
Hi I have been doing research in to the inchild and being a Little, and living with ABDL.

One suspect as a surgeon is the importance of a stuffie to a Little and why.

I might come up with more. Later and I am happy to share what I have.

Reactions: Deleted member 74558
@willnotwill I would like to write an article, ABUniverse AlphaGatorZ Advanced Review. Please let me know how to do so :D

Reactions: SabuInu and FudgedInLuvs
An article with a list of discrete diapers, or ones you can make discrete.

Back