• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
Who here thinks An art forum would be a nice addition?
With sub forums for culture, Adult (18+ only through settings), music, photography and stuff.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I agree with DS, although not as bluntly...I doubt there would be enough additions to make the forums and sub forums popular...I do think there should be another sub forum or two on the Off Topic, such as music, or television or something like that...Rather than just Off Topic, Computers, and Thread Games

Last edited:
Role
  1. Private
I voted No, but only because I have a proposal of my own.

I've said it before - I'd like to see a "Media" subforum that deals with current issues, ideals, society and culture, basically anything that can convey a message or shapes the world around us. If anything, a Media Forum might actually organise the threads on the off-topic board and remove them from non-specific, more personal boards.

"Media" is a pretty broad term - it can encapsulate music, theatre, art, photography, video games, TV, movies & film, technology, current events, news reporting & journalism, the internet and communications... just to name a few things, not neglecting their respective mediums through which that sort of information is channelled.

I think my proposal was to rename "Computers & Games" to the more inclusive "Media". That way nothing new is added, whilst at the same time utilise the potential of the board more effectively.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I get an agreement and I haven't even posted! And his post doesn't even concur with mine!

I think that a media forum would be nice, and within it art, music, etc. are subforums. We're not an art site but it'd be nice to have.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I voted No, but only because I have a proposal of my own.

I've said it before - I'd like to see a "Media" subforum that deals with current issues, ideals, society and culture, basically anything that can convey a message or shapes the world around us. If anything, a Media Forum might actually organise the threads on the off-topic board and remove them from non-specific, more personal boards.

"Media" is a pretty broad term - it can encapsulate music, theatre, art, photography, video games, TV, movies & film, technology, current events, news reporting & journalism, the internet and communications... just to name a few things, not neglecting their respective mediums through which that sort of information is channelled.

I think my proposal was to rename "Computers & Games" to the more inclusive "Media". That way nothing new is added, whilst at the same time utilise the potential of the board more effectively.

I made a poll about this, if anyone cares to bring it back up, be my guest.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I think for user created art it would be awesome, but for a discussion of art no.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Yea when I first saw this, I thought it be for a Art Board like drawing, pasties, etc. which I think would be a good idea.

BTW I think it sad and weird that me and pojo are the only ones who voted for all the opinion :)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yea when I first saw this, I thought it be for a Art Board like drawing, pasties, etc. which I think would be a good idea.

BTW I think it sad and weird that me and pojo are the only ones who voted for all the opinion :)

I voted for everything

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
i'm confused about how it would differ from the gallery. people post their art there all the time.

or would this be a forum just for discussing art?

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Yes, It would be wonderful... as we remember the Art Contest never got off the ground... this time With an Art subsection to help... perhaps it will grow.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
No, for the simple fact that:

A: There's deviantart.
B: There's too many forums as it is.
C: We have a gallery.

If you just want to discuss art, what's wrong with making a topic called "art" in the off topic section??

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I agree with Kraiden.

The reason we got the Computers & Games subforum is because HALF of the threads in off topic were about said subject, I can't see that with art so I don't think we should do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.