arousal when whering diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindland1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
my problem is i get a hard on every time i put on my diaper and it make it extremely hard for me to go in them what to do about that

PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
you just wait it out till the arousal to go away then pee in it :)

if you do not wanna wait just relax your body will let it flow dw

tongo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just tossing in a first thought. Maybe a little ice would solve the problem? It would be wet when it melts but what the heck, that was going to happen anyway.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Its rather simple. Don't think about it and ignore it. Clear your mind and zen out and it *will* go away.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
"Pleasure yourself" before you put on the padding.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
As time goes by you'll grow out of it. For some it don't take long. Other guys it takes longer.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I remember getting arousal all the time wearing diapers. Now that I have been wearing diapers for so many years. I don't get arousal anymore.

lindland1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Cool well i just started wearing every night. I was doing something around the same lines but i was using diapers once a month now i want o try to get in to it good now like every week at bead time. But that is another topic for another form

KaloAllen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I was right where you are. When I first started wearing I would "get happy" and it would make it difficult to go because I would be pointing north. Now that I have been wearing regularly for the past few years I don't "get happy" nearly as often. Just hang in there friend and you'll be just fine.

MickeyM

Waddling Mouse
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Mine is partially *filled* the whole time I'm wearing a goodnite, probably because its so tight. I like to wear my plastic pants too and then its really *filled* up, but I'm more of a DL then an AB so I don't really mind. However to get it to go down I just calm my self down, think of other things that don't provoke arousal.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
years ago I had this issue, and I would simply relax and give it time. It won't stay like that forever. (and if it does... that's not good) When you've been distracted for awhile and your thoughts return to your padding, you should have a little time to "rearrange" yourself before your body can react again. That's what I would do, just be patient with it, you won't stay hard forever.

Nowadays I can usually keep things where they belong. Problems from time to time but they never last too long.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Dont worry, after a while the sexual thrill lessens. Soon diaper changes will just be diaper changes.

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
I personally find that it helps if I have a good fap beforehand, and once the sensation goes away, I quickly put on a diaper before it comes back.

mayeyeplease

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Think of Grandma diapering you...Unless your in to that then don't think of Grandma cuz it won't help

D

Deleted member 20009

I tend to do something else that diverts my attention. Then I focus even more on just relaxing (which is mostly what diapers are, for people like us) and let it go.

Sazzer

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
It happens to me too and sometimes I get a little carried away and rub it a little too much and some of the padding at the front moves around and thins out a little, lol

- - - Updated - - -

Think of Grandma diapering you...Unless your in to that then don't think of Grandma cuz it won't help

LOL :lol::giggles:

lindland1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I tried the ice it didn't work and i tried to thing o other things and it dons't work i get turn on by the feel not buy the thaughts some times and with the diaper it is the feel that dose it

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Add in a thirsty stuffer, I use Pampers size 7. Then even if you are pointing up and have to go all of the wetness will be contained.

Status
Not open for further replies.