Armed Forces or French

Would you rather serve your country and possibly die, or would you rather be french?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stanfordhawks

How many people here would rather be risking their life serving there country than be french?
EDIT: I understand this is a mean question, but it seems like so many people make fun of france and say they would rather die proud than die french.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm sorry, I don't understand. What is the point of this thread? Are you setting out to be racist, or was that just a mistake? Okay, there are stereotypes about the French and some people have no respect for them as a nation, but seriously posting this thread is just wrong. If you knew it was a 'mean question' as you put it, then why did you ask it? Please be more considerate when posting in the future.

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
simple, I'd rather be french, simply cuz I'd never join the army anywhere...

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'd probably join the army, if it was a good cause.
Now, how one justifies a good cause is subjective, so if it was a good cause for me personally.
So I picked 'Join' as an option. As a main rule, that's what I'd do.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
French because I don't want to be in any army...I don't care about my country enough to die for it

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I did serve this great Nation of ours for 20 years. I would do it again in a heart beat too. We as Americans seem to take living here as a right and privilege. It may be that way but we need those brave men and ladies to defend our way of life. If it were not for the sacrifices of those brave men over 60 years ago the world would be a much more dangerous and unhappy place to live in. And we have a all volunteer Military. That is what sets us a part from the rest of the world. We have a choice if we want to join up and which branch in which we want to serve. I served out country for 6 years in the Marines and for 14 in the Army. I got to go to places and meet people from all over this world. And for the most part all of them would give all they have to live here in America.:twocents:

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm already French. I also have better food than you. So nyeh!

And really, being American puts you in no place at all to make fun of other countries. There's a lot there that people can run with.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'd fight and maybe even die, not since I really have anything against the french but since I um... support my country. I think the problem people have with the french is they seam they would do anything to not have to fight, I am not sure how true that is.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I'm already french...my dad's father and his parent were from France so making me a little bit french :p....anyway I rather escape to Canada or Mexico then fight in a war.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I would fight in a war if I had to and if the cause was right, but other than that I disagree with war as a means for peace.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
If you want to see something funny(prevalent to this) Type in french military victories in google and hit im feeling lucky.

Now to on topic. I don't really know as i have never served in the military or been to france.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
USCG is officially part of the armed forces so...

Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I'm a pacifist at heart, and think the idea of going to war is hideous. I think volunteer soldiers are the only kind that should have to, but the USA is historically hardly an all-volunteer force; both world wars, Korea, and Vietnam all had forced fighters, and they STILL maintain the Selective Service System, which is a database 18-26 year olds are required to register for in the event of a need to conscript. Yes, it was abolished in 1975 but Carter re-started it in 1980 (hey, school is worth something! I'm remembering this from USA history classes in high school!).

Having a military begets wars. The human race is far to immature to play nicely in the sandbox (earth) without trying to take over other peoples play-zones, we are so stupid that we have to thrust our countrys' (rah! rah! we're the best) might in others faces, sometimes I think we are not so very far removed from gorillas... the more mature society gets (if we avoid killing each other in the name of our Holy Countries name), the less need there will be for weapons. but, we are probably too stupid to stop fighting.

Vive le Francais!!

(I'm Canadian, btw)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
My aggressive English side is trying to over take me and make me choose join the armed forces (preferably in a war against the French), but my rational side (and my not wanting to die) makes me choose being French, since I wouldn't mind being French if I was French (and the food is good).

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
French because my sexuality prevents me from joining the military. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.