Argument: Voluntarily wearing diapers actually improves bladder control

freechris

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Especially when wearing and peeing in public, I feel a strong and obvious incentive to not leak. So I really control the flow to make sure I don't flood.

I see your argument but I don't think it applies to most people I've seen posting over the years.

As someone who is gradually losing control of my bladder diapers are a godsend. I do still use a toilet whenever possible and try to control the flow, but it’s an increasingly difficult battle

Reactions: albertdiaperboy, Fascinating and ChocChip
To be honest, in my case I believe it led me to be more conscious of my bodily functions. I have a small bit of greater control now, and sometimes if I'm wearing - depending on the situation - I can either choose when to release or not mind it and let it happen when it does. Perhaps it really is mind over matter, if you don't mind, it don't matter (per se).

Also, my first post in years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trevor
In Soviet Russia, bladder controls YOU!

Oh wait, that happens everywhere.

I don't think wearing diapers has affected my bladder control. On the other hand, it's definitely loosened my bladder's grip on me. (Bladder: "Yo, brain, lead us to a bathroom." Brain: "Fuck you!")

I've worn off and on, but it never affected my ability to control myself in any way, shape or form.

For me, it's kind of like a switch has been flipped inside of me, in the sense that when i'm wearing, my ability to control myself "switches off" and when I'm NOT wearing, it "switches back on," so to speak.

Last edited:
Reactions: albertdiaperboy, WABX and Suzie65
freechris said:
Especially when wearing and peeing in public, I feel a strong and obvious incentive to not leak. So I really control the flow to make sure I don't flood.
I always wear plastic pants to control the excess pee. It feels real good to.

Reactions: ChocChip
I've found that wearing diapers has improved my bladder control. Not to avoid accidents or increasing usable capacity, but to be able to pee in unfamiliar places. ("shy bladder" problems) Diapers are the ultimate ticket to pee in unusual situations, with little to no actual risk or complications, and gives you unlimited opportunities to practice and increase your command (rather than your control) of your bladder.

Reactions: bakukid23, albertdiaperboy, freechris and 2 others
Back