Status
Not open for further replies.

BadPenny

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I play waaaaaaay too much Civ IV. It eats into what passes for productivity for me.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Civilization, Mes. :) It's a pretty cool game! Not my type, but I also like to mindlessly shoot people's limbs off and feel like more of a man that I could ever be in real life while playing a video game!

I've been addicted to Bejeweled 2 on my iPhone lately -- that and Trism! Here's to loss of productivity -- doing nothing couldn't be more fun!

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Doesn't Leonard Nimoy narrate Civ IV?

Anyway, I've only got Civ III, but it's a lot of fun, although the AI is sometimes a little erratic with its diplomacy. Nothing's quite as odd as having a nation on the other side of the map with only three cities left go to war with your gigantic evil empire.

BadPenny

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Of course, If I don't play Civ, what shall I play? Fallout 2, you'll always hold a place in my mutant heart. Diablo 2, I still love you, baby. Sid Meier's Pirates, we spent many an hour pillaging. Oh, so many choices.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You should try The Sims 3.... it's way to addictive. I nearly played it all day if not for taking a piss or needing to eat or it being my mom's brithday.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
I was addicted to Civilization II a few times. I even had it for both PS2 and later PC. No other Civ has been quite as addictive to me, I dunno why.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
You should try The Sims 3.... it's way to addictive. I nearly played it all day if not for taking a piss or needing to eat or it being my mom's brithday.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!! :'(

I still have to wait two more days before it comes out at Gamestop and I can pick up my pre-paid one.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.