• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Are you left or right handed?? Maybe both huh!! and how much does it affect your life. Do you have to do everything left/right haned??

I'm ambidextrous, I was born lefted handed. I like to do thing left handed, But its so much easy to find most things right handed.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I have to do everything with my right hand my left is basically useless.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm ambidextrous, but there's not much difference between the hands, with my right being only slightly better. But my fine motor co-ordination is rubbish anyway, so it's a case of equally bad with both hands as opposed to equally good.[/font]

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I'm right-handed, but some things I do with my left. I feel much more comfortable eating with my left hand then my right most of the time, for example.

Xboxbaby

Banned
Role
  1. Other
I consider myself Ambidextrous because I can do things with both my hands. I can do everything with my right but my left is limited to playing pool and shooting. But I am coordinated with my left fairly well.

Role
  1. Other
I'm left handed, but for the most part I use my right hand because most thinks are made for right handed people. For the most part, my left hand is only better when writing or drawing, but other then that I use my right hand. As an example, I'm writing this post with my right hand. :D

PokerFace

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Right handed all the way. My hubby is left handed, and the only way it affects us is how we sit at tables when we're eating.. Other wise he'd be poking me in the side every time he cuts his meat, LOL

Lightning

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I use my left hand for everything, except when I bat and throw. It's rather weird how my preference chages for those things though.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm right handed. But I can shoot a gun more accurately with my left hand than I can with my right. I don't why though...

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
LEFTIES FTW!!!

I'm a lefty -- but thanks to school forcing me to use my right hand (I've always reverted back to my left hand, could never get right-handedness right) I've grown into using my right hand for things. For example, I use a right-handed keyboard layout, I use my right hand for driving, and sometimes I can write with my right hand (albeit sloppy).

I can fire firearms both ways, but I prefer my left side.

B

Butterfly Mage

I write with my right hand but I'm left-handed with many other tasks. I can write mirror-image and backwards with my left hand!

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Being left handed made helped me make it through Marine Corps Boot Camp back in 1977. It was discovered that I had a lazy right eye and I remember the Doctor asking me if I was left or right handed. I said left handed and the Doctor said enjoy he rest of your stay here on Parris Island and sent me back to my platoon to finish my Basic Training.

Role
  1. Private
Left-handed for me as well. God created a few perfect people, the rest are right-handed. :D

Growing up in a predominantly right-handed world, you tend to become quite skilled with both. I can't throw or write with my right hand, but I can pick up a guitar and feel comfortable with it either way. I use my right hand for my mouse, I drive my car with mostly using my right hand and I have no problem using my right hand for scissors.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm right-handed. The only exception comes in eating -- when I was little, my mother really wanted me to be left-handed (she is, but my dad is right-handed). So, she always put all my utensils in my left hand and I guess it just stuck. To this day, I eat left-handed :p, but I do virtually every other task right-handed.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
I can pick up a guitar and feel comfortable with it either way.

How in blazes did I forget this?! Someone e-slap me please.

In addition to typing right-handing and playing guitar, as well as driving, I also can use a right-handed bandsaw without issue. Although growing up the righty-tighty, lefty-loosy thing was crucial to me when working with screws, because I always confused 'em.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a full time righty. My left hand is just there to hang on to things while my right hand works on them. Occasionally the left hand gets to play the "stranger" though.

Status
Not open for further replies.