Are you into cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
A little while back I had started a social group Car Club. We have a handful of members but we can always use more.

So if you are into cars, trucks, 4 wheeling, tuning, modding, drag racing or whatever it may be, JOIN TODAY!

ADISC.org - Social Groups

Also, feel free to ask for car advice under this thread and I will try and do my best to answer you.

~Johnathon~
Founder of Car Club

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I prefer trains. Maybe I should start an ADISC train group?!

Peachy

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Actually, having sex with a car is very erotic, and they seldom say no. I raced two cars at the track, back in the day. I had a 67 Pontiac Lemans convertable, 326, and a 70 Duster, 340. They both were fairly modified, the Duster being more in terms of the engine. It was bored 30 over with TRW 12 1/2 to 1 racing piston, crower cam, appliance headers, edelbrock highrise manifold, and carter 4 barrel. It did do well.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Actually, having sex with a car is very erotic, and they seldom say no. I raced two cars at the track, back in the day. I had a 67 Pontiac Lemans convertable, 326, and a 70 Duster, 340. They both were fairly modified, the Duster being more in terms of the engine. It was bored 30 over with TRW 12 1/2 to 1 racing piston, crower cam, appliance headers, edelbrock highrise manifold, and carter 4 barrel. It did do well.
Sweet man. Sounds like they were both tight cars. I have a 5 speed taurus SHO that I have custom turbo'd. It put out 403hp and 415ft pounds of torque at 4800rpms, and if anyone doesn't believe me, I have dyno sheets.

I love being able to break the tires loose at 65mph on the high way. Woo Hoo!

I see we have gotten alot of views, but no one else joined the club. C'mon people, whats up?

Status
Not open for further replies.