Are you going to wear diapers for Christmas?

• Thread starter Deleted member 58550
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 58550

As I wear 24/7 and my whole family knows, I'm going to be spending Christmas in thick diapers, plastic pants, a red overalls, and probably a shirt with a snowman on it. Maybe even a bib at supper time 😆 and you?

• Love
Reactions: Jrodabdl, Jr2012, Mas16210 and 9 others

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I wear all the time

• Love
Reactions: Jr2012, chamberpot, GatoChihuahua and 1 other person

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wish I could. I'm an undercover wearer. Nobody can know. I always spend it with my family, so I can't wear around them because the smell will be noticeable.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: PlastiBrain, Richpip, JorgeS22 and 7 others

phase II

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I probably will Christmas morning in diapers is one of my best times/memories I had as a child. I'll never forget being about 10 and opening presents in a soaked goodnite. Awhile after while I was playing with my new toys my mom told me it was time to change out of it cause I was stinky lol. Don't remember very well but I'm pretty sure I went and put another one on for the day even though they were for night time.

• Love
Reactions: NaranjaColor, Jr2012, wetaccident and 8 others

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I will be spending my Christmas with family and friends so will not be wearing diapers. My diaper interests are a sexual kink so I don't involve others unless they happen to be a sexual partner who is accepting of it😌

I am looking forward to Christmas though, my cabin is like an elf assembly line right now as I make all the gifts I give 😀

• Love
Reactions: PlastiBrain, IcyBlue, GatoChihuahua and 2 others

Jimbob60

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I won't be at Christmas day but currently sat in a very wet nappy that I wore to the street Christmas lights switch on. Every year the residents of our street have a light switch on with mulled wine and treats for the kids. Having a few mulled wines and being padded has its advantages

Reactions: perlFerret, GatoChihuahua, Deleted member 58550 and 2 others

craigd1341

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I ordered the two Christmas patterns from Rearz, they adorable and I will save one for Christmas

• Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers, BlueDude, Deleted member 58550 and 1 other person

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I usually don’t on Xmas since I’m with family that have shown to abhor this side of me. ☹️

• Sad
Reactions: Reward, Deleted member 58550 and GatoChihuahua

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Jimbob60 said:
I won't be at Christmas day but currently sat in a very wet nappy that I wore to the street Christmas lights switch on. Every year the residents of our street have a light switch on with mulled wine and treats for the kids. Having a few mulled wines and being padded has its advantages
mulled wine???

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Jimbob60 said:
Mulled wine is amazing! 🍷 Used to enjoy it while skiing in Switzerland and Austria when my parents and I lived overseas.

Reactions: perlFerret

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Antientmariner said:
I wish I could. I'm an undercover wearer. Nobody can know. I always spend it with my family, so I can't wear around them because the smell will be noticeable.
What smell would be noticeable? Just curious. I mean I don't wear around my immediately family either but even if I did the only noticeable smell would be if I messed my diaper.

• Haha
Reactions: ILuvDiapers, Deleted member 58550 and GatoChihuahua

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
We are going to St Louis for the holidays. My sister is there on assignment ( traveling nurse) and we'll be spending the holidays with her or else she'd be all alone. She is working Xmas day so I will wear around the house until she gets home around 8 pm. I'm packing enough diapers so when the wife and I take off touring I'll be padded up.
Fun filled festivities include going to see Trans Siberian Orchestra in Kansas City on the 26th then going out to the 801 Chophouse after the show. We're gonna tour the Arch then New Years Eve we are doing a riverboat dinner and tour on the Mississippi. Really looking forward to this but mostly spending time with my big sister.

Reactions: Lyric, Jr2012, furry121 and 4 others

GatoChihuahua

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Nowididit said:
We are going to St Louis for the holidays.
Fun filled festivities include going to see Trans Siberian Orchestra in Kansas City on the 26th

The entire Siberian Orchestra is trans? Everybody? C'mon I just peed my pull-up 🙃🤯🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 67340, Furrytum and ILuvDiapers

GatoChihuahua

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I am waiting for the arrival of my virgin ABDL diaper purchase from ABU. I hope to wear one on Christmas. Until now it always been Always (or Tena, etc lol) pull-ups and PUL pants.

Reactions: PlastiBrain

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well my choice is wear my diaper or wet my momma's couch lol

• Haha
Reactions: Lyric, Jr2012, Diapertoddler and 3 others

Stargazer93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'm wearing them right now

• Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers and Deleted member 58550

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'll have family living in my house so no diapers which is okay. I'd rather have family members than diapers. There's always tomorrow for diapers.

Reactions: AtPeace, MetalDan86 and Deleted member 58550

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
GatoChihuahua said:
I am waiting for the arrival of my virgin ABDL diaper purchase from ABU. I hope to wear one on Christmas. Until now it always been Always (or Tena, etc lol) pull-ups and PUL pants.
So what diapers did you order. Vigin diaper purchase I'm assuming it's a first time order from ABU?
With ABU, any diaper purchase is a good purchase.

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Nowididit said:
What smell would be noticeable? Just curious. I mean I don't wear around my immediately family either but even if I did the only noticeable smell would be if I messed my diaper.
Powder, lotions and pee is all noticeable unless you have scentless lotions and are well hydrated with good odour control diapers? Or deodorant to cover the potential of smell?

Definitely wearing a diaper every night but not during the day because it’s too noticeable on my tall slender figure even when I wear loose dark clothes unless it’s slightly dark. (Australian gleaming sun shows all!)

Reactions: LittleBabyJake

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
ABedWetter said:
As I wear 24/7 and my whole family knows, I'm going to be spending Christmas in thick diapers, plastic pants, a red overalls, and probably a shirt with a snowman on it. Maybe even a bib at supper time 😆 and you?
I will be 100% Little, and in diapers 24/7 throughout Christmas! :giggle::giggle::giggle:(y)🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Love
Reactions: TheBob, LittleBabyJake, NappiedSissyJessica and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.