Not open for further replies.

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
For diapers?

This whole weekend, I spent no time in diapers. Last weekend I spent almost the whole weekend wearing them. I don't know why, just have not felt like it in the last couple of days.

I have gone through this before. I know for a fact it wont last.

But, it seems to happen more when the weather gets warmer. Seems there are other things to keep me occupied (cycling, boating). Also, wearing a disposable diaper when it is warmer than 60, to me, is just not comfortable.

Anyone else go through this?

Yep. I am right now not really in the mood for diapers. I think it may partly be because of the binge/purge cycle, but with the cycle becoming less extreme.

I go in cycles as well, but have been wanting to wear 24hrs more and more lately, which I never imagined before. Not entirely sure why. But I have some activities and times I am not interested, and thats ok, not to mention saves money.

I have my ups and downs as well. I also seem to have less desire during the summer, and I've often wondered if it's related to some sort of bio-rhythm in my case. I do a lot of biking during the summer, and I've wondered if that changes some of my body chemistry?

I went about two years without being in the mood. These days, I go months without being in the mood. Even when the mood does strike, it's usually for a night, then I'm done again. Friday night, I doubled up and wore into Saturday afternoon. Now, I'm probably good again for a few weeks.

I'm a big believer in wearing only when I feel like it, which I suppose is good for my diaper budget since I'm not in the mood that much.

BabyBride said:
Also, wearing a disposable diaper when it is warmer than 60, to me, is just not comfortable.

60? 60? LOL!
OK, its different for me, because well I really have no choice.
If I'm sleeping, or even trying to sneak a weekend/day off nap I have a diaper on.
So ya! here summers are HOT and HUMID eck! I mean like get out of the shower and you feel like you're already sweating, yuk!
SO imagine a 90 degree day trying to get comfy wearing one, lol. Ain't easy. :)
I don't even want to wear clothes on days like that except maybe for a pair of tiny thin sleep shorts.

A lot of times I only wear them for sleeping, not during the day.
But when I'm stressed out, upset, just wanna unplug and relax or know I'm probably gonna fall asleep on the couch reading or binge watching my fav shows then I wear one.
With the week I had I've been them more then panties this weekend, and prob MOnday too cause I am NOT feeling work. Im sure my boss is thinking ya you take off Fri and MON! Are you on a bender? LOL, ok, maybe not but, more like havent left my house since Thurs except for essentials.

Yes Im the "crazy-lady" girl you see food shopping at 1am in the morning wearing fuzzy sleep pants and a long coat. all I need now is 10-15 cats I will be set, right.

I've been in that mood a lot lately, but due to necessity, I'm always wearing in one form or another. Like right now, I've been wearing pullups and changing more frequently, except at night, with a little time in panties here or there to help make me feel a little normal. Though, it was kind of nice walking out of work in a nice thick bambino.

I just wear at night because I have to. If I had the chance to wear more often, I probably would.. but like everything else in life, there needs to be balance and the chance to change things up and alter routines. Some things do get old if done on a daily basis.

Yeah most of the time I'm just really not in the mood, or rather I'm just really indecisive most of the time, like I don't know what I want to do.

I went several months recently where although diapers were on my mind, I wasn't inclined to go the effort to wear very often. Everything's back to normal now, happily :)

I go through phases with it. Sometimes I wear every day and there are times that I won't wear for a week. It just depends.

Azie said:
with a little time in panties here or there to help make me feel a little normal.

Yup exactly! It feels nice to put on a pair of panties and "that" pair of jeans. :biggrin:
A lot of times I just opt for slightly loose jeans and a top.
You know, don't get wrong I like cute clothes and even more form fitting clothes, even thou I dont really think "sexy" just because like 99% of our clothes are form fitting/tight to begin with.
Sometimes I just get fed up with worrying about every little freakin aspect of my outfit. Are my jeans gapping in the back, is the top of my panties showing, are the bottom of them showing in a skirt, how bad does my bra show thru this shirt, are your bra straps showing, how tight is too tight for jeans, lol, panty lines, is this top to low - Ugh!!

You know what I really hate thou? You put on a bra and panties, have an outfit in your head, pick it out, put it on ...... no way this bra is working with this top, try 5 tops, nope, change bras , 5 more tops, ok great. oh you like those panties and this skirt, well too bad try again, lol. And guys wonder why we take "for-ever" to get dressed. LOL

And if you try to wear a diaper with your normal clothes, you find out real quick that most of your wardrobe + diapers = fail!

- - - Updated - - -

Not in the mood? Ya sometimes I'm not even in the mood to wear anything besides some fluffy fuzzy sleep pants n warm baggy top

Absolutely. My life is about far more than just ABDL, and a lot of my other interests take up a far greater percentage of my time. I can go months at a time without wearing, which definitely helps my wallet and allows my stash to last for a really long time. =)

dogboy said:
I also seem to have less desire during the summer, and I've often wondered if it's related to some sort of bio-rhythm in my case. I do a lot of biking during the summer, and I've wondered if that changes some of my body chemistry?
It does for sure. Anytime I do anything that keeps me out of the house and super busy my desire to wear drops to nearly zero. Physical effort is best, though anything that's a tough mental challenge works too.

I suspect that being in a state of mental/physical arousal is rather energy intensive compared to not being in that state, so the body naturally slows down on doing that when subjected to high energy demand on a frequent basis.

Yes I go through the "ebb and flow" cycle also, but the reasons very.
Some times it is just a matter of time and energy. Too busy to indulge and/or just to tired to bother putting on the diaper.
Then there is the times I just have no desire/need.

I want to say it depends on my depression cycle, but there again it is a matter of need for regression/mediation purposes, or some other stress reliever that will help me relax, or just have not done it in a while and just want to relax.

So I guess the answer is as vague as the reasons and it just depends.

That's actually a very healthy response. I personally don't think it's good to indulge in a fetish 7 days a week, especially if you do it alone. Keeping it in moderation and maintaining a healthy, balanced and active life is the most important thing to keep in mind. Some days you might kick back and wear diapers, but dedicate some other blocks of free time to bike-riding like you said, or other hobby.

it's quite common for me but funnily enough, I usually feel more "in-the-mood" after/whilst I'm padded.

I'm not in the mood just now, haven't been for almost two weeks, I've had chances to diaper up but Just didn't feel it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back