Are you embarrassed

toddler

I love wearing cloth nappies and plastic pants.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
People who are embarrassed because they have to wear nappies. I wear cloth nappies and plastic pants as I have a Intellectual and physical disability and suffer from urinary Incontinence. I am not Embarrassed Wearing cloth nappies and plastic pants, It has been part of my life for 23 years.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jr2012, Chrissie, Lyric and 7 others
I’m not really embarrassed either, I don’t wear because I have to, but for fun.

However, no one else knows that so if I’m caught I just say Im IC and they leave you alone.

Reactions: Chrissie, Lyric, Blekyss and 3 others
I'm wear clothes that I try to hide my nappies, but sometimes I just wear trousers and don't care if anyone can see my bulging back end!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Chrissie, Blekyss, littledub1955 and 2 others
I used to be, I remember buying diapers and trying to be as discrete as possible in the process when I first started buying them I was so nervous but I have learned to live with the condition I don't advertise the fact that I wear diapers but I don't really hide it anymore, typically when I am out in public I do use a wheelchair and it is a little more common for people in wheelchairs to be diapered at least it's a little less noticeable so I have learned to live with it and I'm not embarrassed anymore

Reactions: Chrissie, Blekyss, Freddie07601 and 4 others
Not in the slightest , only if I leak pee or poop
But the fact in wearing nappies full time no , more embarrassing popping of to the toilet every 15 mins for a pee in the morning or going shopping and having to go to the toilet halfway around or going to visit a relative and when I get in the door going straight to the toilet than wearing a nappy
I can usually get away with out changing when I go to my aunts and I’m out for 5 hours

Reactions: Freddie07601 and WendyLittle
I've worn my whole life im not embarrassed
I covers up well so other people are not embarrassed if they discover my diaper

Reactions: Freddie07601
Embarrassed ... Only if I get noticed or have a leak or hame a bm around people more like frustrated.. anxious maybe but as time goes on I'm getting used to it . Had issues with incontinence off and on for most my life, but I knew when I was going to have trouble..I passed kidney stones frequently like every 3 to 6 months and I had constant urinary infections and kidney infections and once in a while I'd get really bad stomach cramps and diarrhea. But it was simple I could feel all these thing coming and knew when they occurred diaper up. As I got older things became more frequent and lasted longer and became more painful 😣 after my last lithotripsy over a year and a half ago something changed and my pain level went sky high and I have been completely incontinent since. And to top that off my IBS has been awful.
I'm on 19 prescriptions and I swear something I'm taking or a mix of things I'm taking have decreased the pain levels to a moderate lvl but now I almost get no notice from my body for 1or2 my bladder just kinda has a really light spasm and drain's ever 10 to 40 minutes if I try to stop it not only is it very painful but I fail anyways. Same with bowel control don't feel much of anything little cramps and boom I feel it in my diaper my IBS is still very painful and I've learned to just let it happen and gently push as it makes it less painful and hurt for a way shorter time. But this has led to some embarrassing situations but it is what it is ... I don't really care anymore I'm not going to try and hold it and be in pain... don't care who is around .....I'm sick of the pain and it was so bad at one point I was seriously planning to off myself as I couldn't cope ..... Luckily I finnally found a Dr that really listen and I am finally getting some answers unfortunately I have also found there is way more at play than I would of ever imagined and some of it is really bad .....as in life threatening but that's how the cookie crumbles after what I've been through I'm not easily embarrassed anymore 😉

Reactions: Freddie07601 and Angelapinks
The only part that makes me anxious is smells. But, honestly, if I've learned anything about 24/7 wearing, it's that you kinda gotta accept that you're gonna kinda smell like a little kid. You don't smell *bad* necessarily, just...distinctive. I've definitely had people notice the smell, but I've had friends tell me I just "smell like a baby. It's not bad at all! Just baby powder and a little hint of pee but it doesn't smell bad!" so that helps. I've been wearing so long and it's grown to be such a part of me that smelling like a baby is honestly enjoyable and just a part of me. I don't mess in public or wear 20 hour old pee-soaked diapers out of my house. I'm actually quite proud of my diapers.

Reactions: joemama
Raven801 said:
Embarrassed ... Only if I get noticed or have a leak or hame a bm around people more like frustrated.. anxious maybe but as time goes on I'm getting used to it . Had issues with incontinence off and on for most my life, but I knew when I was going to have trouble..I passed kidney stones frequently like every 3 to 6 months and I had constant urinary infections and kidney infections and once in a while I'd get really bad stomach cramps and diarrhea. But it was simple I could feel all these thing coming and knew when they occurred diaper up. As I got older things became more frequent and lasted longer and became more painful 😣 after my last lithotripsy over a year and a half ago something changed and my pain level went sky high and I have been completely incontinent since. And to top that off my IBS has been awful.
I'm on 19 prescriptions and I swear something I'm taking or a mix of things I'm taking have decreased the pain levels to a moderate lvl but now I almost get no notice from my body for 1or2 my bladder just kinda has a really light spasm and drain's ever 10 to 40 minutes if I try to stop it not only is it very painful but I fail anyways. Same with bowel control don't feel much of anything little cramps and boom I feel it in my diaper my IBS is still very painful and I've learned to just let it happen and gently push as it makes it less painful and hurt for a way shorter time. But this has led to some embarrassing situations but it is what it is ... I don't really care anymore I'm not going to try and hold it and be in pain... don't care who is around .....I'm sick of the pain and it was so bad at one point I was seriously planning to off myself as I couldn't cope ..... Luckily I finnally found a Dr that really listen and I am finally getting some answers unfortunately I have also found there is way more at play than I would of ever imagined and some of it is really bad .....as in life threatening but that's how the cookie crumbles after what I've been through I'm not easily embarrassed anymore 😉
Sounds like you have really been through hell. I'm glad wearing diapers is making your life less painful.

Reactions: Raven801
I'm not embarassed at all.
My incon is medical so it does not bug me at all.
A lot of people around me are aware of my condition and treat me well.

Reactions: Raven801
I've worn diapers at night for bed wetting my entire life and started wearing 24/7 for more than 20 years after becoming completely urinary incontinent. Not embarrassing at all for me that I have to wear diapers honestly. Diapers have always been part of my life, not only a necessity but wearing and wetting them gives me comfort and pleasure.

Reactions: Lyric and Jorelaxed
I'm no longer longer embarrassed about wearing diapers and rubber pants, even though I wear for fun and fetish and not for need. I used to be for sure, but over time and the more people who found out, the less embarrassed I felt. Now that my wife accepts and is supportive of my life style, I really don't care what others think. We have several friends we see from time to time who know I'm diapered when we get together and its seldom an issue for anyone.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I admit sometimes I'm embarrassed to have to wear diapers. Even as recently as a few weeks ago I just stood and cried for about 5 minutes after a heavy wetting incident and it wasn't the first time I've done that. Unfortunately it's the reality for at least this moment and a lot of times I accept it and sometimes even appreciate it.

• Sad
Reactions: abdl86 and Jorelaxed
NannaAnnabelle said:
I admit sometimes I'm embarrassed to have to wear diapers. Even as recently as a few weeks ago I just stood and cried for about 5 minutes after a heavy wetting incident and it wasn't the first time I've done that. Unfortunately it's the reality for at least this moment and a lot of times I accept it and sometimes even appreciate it.
Sounds really sad to here. Give you a big hug.

not embarrassed at wearing diapers, their just clothes smells however associated with incontinence are however embarassing.

More I wear, older I get less I seem to care. It is my life, my decision to be diapered. My wife supports me. In the public I don’t advertise it nor being super paranoid when it comes to wearing out of my house

Embarrassed at wearing diapers No It part of me !!

I would be highly embarrassed if I was ever discovered, but significantly less so if it was by someone I didn't know and would never see again.

I used to be embarrassed buying them, now not at all, in fact I find it exciting. Although I think it would be a bit of an ordeal to walk into one of those in-person ABDL stores. No ambiguity there!

But do I feel shame? I used to sometimes, yes, but now not really. I understand it better, and generally give less fucks the more I get older and the more the world falls apart around me.

Last edited:
Back