Are you doing anything on Halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
No not invilving diapers, unless you can and that would be cool! But I was wondering if anyone is doing anything for halloween? I am hoping to go to a party on the Saturday after halloween. I am looking for a spiderman costume now. That way i can play with it after the party also.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
uhm i have a thespian meeting and we are going trick or treat asking for canned food and such for a fundraiser... i hear from kids who did it last year the people at the doors are like oh well do you want candy as well and they just dish out handfulls

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Driving my car on the sidewalk, since there are so many more people to run over on that day for some reason

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Flipping off kids that come to the door for candy....

jk

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I'm either staying at home, gonna scare little kids, or go to a friends party

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
I'm going to some parties, camping, and more then likely having Grif over or something.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Probably nothing sadly. I might get together with some friends and watch some scary movies (which I do not enjoy for what it's worth), but in any case I will probably not be dressing up this year. Too bad, I kind of miss doing it. Oh, but it's on a Friday this year which is good I think.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
I might meet up with some furs in my area Afew of which are babyfurs. If not I'm hanging out with my friend Corey and smitty.

Peachy

Banned
Role
I'll be smashing pumpkins! :D

No, wait, we don't really do Halloween in this country, so there goes that idea :(

Peachy

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Driving my car on the sidewalk, since there are so many more people to run over on that day for some reason
That sounds like fun, might have to try that this Halloween. :smile1:

Something I should do is go break down an old friends door since his birthday is on halloween and I havn't seen him for about 7 years.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
I'll be praying for Martial Law on Halloween when they have the festivities downtown and I will also be working that night too. I always work during the parties.

I hate the way the college kids use Halloween as a night of binge-drinking and boozing and disorderly conduct. My fear is one of these days the kids will start something with the cops.

WildThing121676

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
I'll be smashing pumpkins! :D

No, wait, we don't really do Halloween in this country, so there goes that idea :(

Peachy
Really? I thought Halloween was getting more popular over there? (You...are from Germany, right? )

I'll ask my friend who's over there right now for a year if they are doing anything. ^_^

Peachy

Banned
Role
Really? I thought Halloween was getting more popular over there? (You...are from Germany, right? )
Only as far as the marketing of pumpkin-related merchandise is concerned. Sure, there are Halloween parties and stuff like that, but people could find just about any other reason for partying too.
The more international this world becomes, the more likely we'll go and pick the best stuff from every major country, and if people need a reason to throw a party, or kids need a reason to beg for candy, Halloween seems to work.
However, the major event for dressing up in costumes here is - traditionally - carnival in February, and I doubt the American Halloween is going to replace that any time soon!

Peachy

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I am probably talk a long walk that night jus to see the decorations and other people in costumes. ha brings back memories.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I'll be praying for Martial Law on Halloween when they have the festivities downtown and I will also be working that night too. I always work during the parties.

I hate the way the college kids use Halloween as a night of binge-drinking and boozing and disorderly conduct. My fear is one of these days the kids will start something with the cops.

WildThing121676
Kids wouldn't binge drink if they could legally drink at 18 like pretty much all the other countries of the world....

And teens tend not to try and start somthing with the cops. When my friends and I are drinking, we try and stay as far away from the cops as we can. The cops are the ones looking for reasons to give us trouble, even if we are just sitting around not bothering anyone.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I will more than likely sit in my house and do nothing, like I do every night of the week, happy to have my cars inside so they don't get the windows soaped, or damaged by A-holes.

Z

Zeit

I'll probably be going to more than a few parties at around that time. I'm even going to be dressing up! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.