Status
Not open for further replies.

matetan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am, since I have a family computer and not private... Do you?

MagicMeow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
nope, my folks and friends and significant other all already know..much to my chagrin.

jumpy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I use it even though it's my own computer because I'm paranoid :sweatdrop:

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Yes. I live alone and so there's no real need but I prefer not to have obvious lingering traces if someone needs to use or service my machine.

TheCaptain

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Nope, got my own computer with its own account. I use to browse incognito until I realized it was pretty much pointless even though it probably is a little safer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarchinBunny

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I don't see any reason to, although I can understand why some might as Trevor mentioned, like needing your computer serviced. I know how to fix my own computer, so it's not a problem for me in the least bit.

Also I do need to point out, even if you don't use incognito while browsing here, you can easily remove all traces of your browsing history simply by going into settings on google chrome, show advanced and then click clear browsing data. It not only allows you to select what you want to remove, but how far back you want to go.

Chanch0

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Nope, I mainly browse on my phone using tapatalk. On the rare occasions that I do use my laptop, I don't use incognito either, its mainly out of laziness and if my computer does end up breaking or something, I paid like $200 for it 2 years ago on black Friday and I could use an upgrade anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Also I do need to point out, even if you don't use incognito while browsing here, you can easily remove all traces of your browsing history simply by going into settings on google chrome, show advanced and then click clear browsing data. It not only allows you to select what you want to remove, but how far back you want to go.

This is what I do. Usually, it's just me and my wife at home plus the dog. You'd be surprised at the things dog pulls up on line. I need to have a talk with her.

Llayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
No, I'm in Bend Oregon. I'm not sure where Cognito is.

lilkayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Nope, my parents don't know how to use a computer. I use incognito mode on my phone if I'm viewing anything I don't want to show up on my phone though.

Tiado

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Nope, don't need to. I have own computer so I don't have to hide anything from anybody anymore. Though back in the days of having a shared family computer, incognito or private browsing would have been such a lifesaver for me, and would have saved me lots of worry, anxiety and paranoia.

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
No -- I've never needed to. Cookies and cache are deleted on closing the browser, and I'm the only one who uses the PC anyway.

Sheepies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Nope. I'm the only one who uses this computer.
That and it's password locked.

LittleJess

Banned
Role
  1. Private
No need to I use full disk encryption, on top of a VPN.

Only one who uses my computer :p having an SSD makes the encryption not so noticable.

Nothing feels safer than having a 50 char password :p

I do often clear my browsing history, as when I have mates come over, last thing I want them seeing is my search history lol.

Last thing I want both my ISP and my friends knowing is I'm a transgender, gay and into diapers LOL.

kapi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes, I don't want my ABDL logins and pages lingering in my browsing history. I do use my PC in front of friends sometimes.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
Nope. No one really uses my stuff.

goodnitesco96

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nope, being very bold... I have my own MacBook Pro though so nobody is going to look into my computer and see my history. For times when someone needs to use my computer, I completely wipe the browsing history so that when someone types A or D, adisc or something with diapers doesn't come up, since basically no one knows that I like wearing.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Incognito, or InBrowser, if it'll hold a web page while I'm moving through service areas. 95% is done on my cell phone, so I'd like to think I'm at least making a minimum effort at keeping things private by flushing the toilet every time I close the browser. It just makes sense. My wife is the only one that knows my phone pin, but she has all my passwords, too, so it's not about hiding it from her. More like keeping prying eyes from tripping over stored images, left in a cache somewhere, many of which can lead directly back to sites you visit, leaving the door open for the person that WOULD investigate those "leads", just because they can. Be smarter than the average bear!

Status
Not open for further replies.