Are you addicted to diapers?

Can you conclude that you are addicted to diapers by reading the link below?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sitherus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
Okay, so I was recently Scouring the internet and i found a wikki that caught my eye. Are you addicted to diapers? To answer that Yes i am definitely addicted to diapers. After the first question I was. (I know that this wikki is hard to take seriously) How about you?

EmilyL

#cuteandadorable Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Gallery | Closet

Nope, can't say I am. :) (old pictures though they get the point across. Oh, and that's technically my closet, so it'd be obvious who it's for if my parents look in there, which my mom has once already.)

Sitherus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
Oh, and that's technically my closet, so it'd be obvious who it's for if my parents look in there, which my mom has once already.
Wait, does she know about you or was it a big surprise?

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm sorry but...

THE PICTURES ON THAT WIKI!! BwahahahHah.

As for the question itself, I'd say that's a definite no. I don't really get the opportunity to wear diapers nearly enough to even get used to wearing them regularly. Becoming addicted to something that is a relatively rare event seems pretty much impossible.

L

Lozza1979

No I'm not addicted.I wear 24/7 but I know I can stop any time I want.I'm just having fun really.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
We had a thread on this general subject last year and I've run across that wiki and a few other times when addiction has been used in conjunction with diapers. My answer hasn't really changed from that thread. The word doesn't quite fit what this is for me.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Looking at the stash that I posted a year ago and put in my album, plus being IC I would say I am addicted to diapers.

pamperedyellowone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I would say yes, but at the same time I've managed to balance it out. I've been 24/7 since Nov last year, and in January alone I got three big boxes of 96 each . I do seasonal work so I went ahead and got them plus a box of pampers for doublers . I worry about running out so I bought them, I'm on track on using two a day of each and lasting until early May! :eek:

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I like diapers, they are comfortable, and they make the best of a not so great situation for me, but I cannot say that I am addicted to them.

Sitherus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
ShAd0w10, I love your pic (off topic) I remember that episode tj detwyler captured by the kinder gardeners.

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
ShAd0w10, I love your pic (off topic) I remember that episode tj detwyler captured by the kinder gardeners.
Thanks! Yeah, that's my favorite episode. I love regression episodes in shows. :3

ShyLittleBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Really depends on how you want to define addicted. I dont need to have them every day, I can go months without using them. But I know I will want to use them again eventually. it's just another "hobby" kind of.

I would have to say no though. If I said yes then by the same logic I would be addicted to drinking, caffiene, videos games etc.

PS: I remember that episode too haha, I used to watch that show every day.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
The article sounded mostly aimed at people who wear because of some medical necessity rather than by choice. However, my answer to the survey was "yes most definitely", as a lot of the times I'm not wearing diapers I'm anyway thinking about them, except when I'm very focused on the task I'm at.

Btw, at point 4 I read: "if you traditionally find yourself finishing (or coming close to finishing) about one full pack of diapers per day, you'll realize that you may be becoming addicted"... honestly, how could one be going through a whole pack of diapers in a 24 hours timespan, even if they were the worst possible ones? Maybe sample packs? :biggrin:

Also, point 12........ what the hell?? :eek: :heiscrazy: :thumbdown4:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've been wearing to bed almost every night since I retired in December, so by the strained definition, yes. I'm also regressed most of the time, though maybe only at level one, unless I'm working at something.

That said, the addiction test seemed really odd, if not, down right strange. Some of it made me laugh, and yeah, especially the pictures....teehee.

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Oh my god I didn't click the link before. The pictures. His face. Help. I cant stop laughing.
help me the faaaace.jpg help faaaace.jpg

"If you ever tend to shy away from leaving the house, you're probably addicted. Most diaper wearers who are addicted, never leave their house no matter what the reason may be. They'll tend to ask their family and friends to help them out with anything dealing with the outside world."

You see, WikiHow, This may be true with me, but it's not because of diapers, it's more with the fact the internet exists, people are dumb, and that I'm lazy.

Last edited:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I know I am to some extent. But in the past 2 years it wasn't nearly as bad as my teenage years.

not sure if I understand it any better, but I can control it a lot more. Though when I got my case back in October I did wear for up to 32-36 hours at a time.

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
At fist I said no, but then I started thinking about it and I do suffer withdraws when I don't wear after a while and one could say I have a psychological dependence on them so technically I am addicted but it isn't harmful to my health at all so there isn't any problem with it. It's comparable to being addicted to a video game or caffeine. There isn't any negative health effects or at least nothing that'll kill you directly so being addicted to it isn't worth worrying about. Sometimes addiction gets a negative connotation when it isn't always a negative thing i.e. being addicted to carrots.

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
"addicted to diapers by reading the link below" using that, yes. however addiction is a very lose fitting word there.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I voted, Yes most definitely addicted to diapers. I will be addicted to diapers for the future too! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.