Are you a IC nappy hoarder?

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think I am as even though I have loads I keep buying them. I get a frill out of buying nappies.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yes and no , I just keep a good stock of them , 13 packs of Tena active fit maxi large , 6 Dry life large and 4 Better dry

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen

WaddleBum92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yes - I’ve got about 15,000 in a dedicated nappy room!

• Wow
Reactions: Carl2229, Pantyman, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Slip92 said:
I prostrate myself before your nappiness!

I have several hundred cloth (reusable) diapers. I don't really think of myself as a hoarder or collector, but I like to try new diapers, and because most of those are reusable, they stick around. Ever year or so, I'll have a moment of reckoning. I'll dump out my stash bins, look at each diaper, and throw away whatever I'm reasonably certain I'll never wear again. Some would probably sell them on eBay, but that's not really how I want to get to know other ABDLs.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah I'm not IC but I'm definitely a hoarder of diapers. I'm guessing I have close to 3000 in my stash and I'm still adding more. I need to stop but I have the mindset of a hoarder...."I can use them down the line" or "What if the supply chain crumbles?" I know I don't need more diapers but I can't bear the thought of not having any. I guess it goes back to the days when there literally was nothing available to feed my diaper desires. I don't ever want to experience those feelings again.

Last edited:

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Slip92 said:
"Nappy room"..... love it. Yes this is what I need, my very own "diaper room" so I don't have to go to the garage to restock.

Ravensteel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like to have multiple options. I've got an okay selection, but based upon these other answers I guess I don't have the problem I thought I had lol.

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I have a nice selection of around 10 cloth diapers that include a couple flat fold gauze diapers (Curity), bamboo-gauze blend flats, some night weight prefolds, and an awesome organic birdseye prefold. Twill and organic birdseye are probably my favorite. I also have a nice dragon hoard of disposables and plan on restocking after the holidays.

Reactions: chuck and Cottontail

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Slip92 said:
15,000? we're gonna need to see photos

Reactions: Carl2229, Seasonedcitizen, LePew and 1 other person

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Nope...I keep a stock of 1 to 5 bags and that is it. I only wear occasionally so I have plenty of time to order more when needed.

NannaAnnabelle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Incontinent
I'm not. They just take up too much room. I usually just keep a 2 week supply.

MikeDJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have to think before I do buy any new diapers. I live in a busy household with many kids and mother in law. So I try my best to keep all the diapers out of sight out of mind. So theres limited space to store and say hide them. My older son and mother in law can get a bit nosy at times. So I dont want too big a stash around to be found. I have explanations if for some reason they do find my hidden stashes but Id rather not have to for now. I also see it as a way to keep me from over buying or say hoarding diapers . They can take up some decent space if you go crazy and buy a lot of them. Id love to have a batch of most types but I just stick to my most favorites and bulk up on those few.

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I reorder whenever I get under a 2 week supply. I think the most I ever had at one time is 4 cases along with a case of booster pads because I got a good price. I can't see why I'd ever have more than a couple hundred individual diapers on hand and rarely have over 50 except immediately after reordering.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
When I first had to start wearing. I have a hold bunch of them Store Brand Diapers that I didn't care for or work for meant my needs . They was all over my bed room, what a mess that was !!
Now I only have up to 4 bags in my closet.

slimjiminy

Diabetes, type-2
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
loadedpamperman said:
I reorder whenever I get under a 2 week supply. I think the most I ever had at one time is 4 cases along with a case of booster pads because I got a good price. I can't see why I'd ever have more than a couple hundred individual diapers on hand and rarely have over 50 except immediately after reordering.
I try to keep enough stock to cover the current month. Purchases are usually timed for after payday or sales.

However, over time I often end up with diapers I don't want to wear, so they accumulate. But over time though, I try to use them up when the situation permits. Unliked diapers also cover me for times when I run out of my regular protection. These are usually just worn for accident protection. But when I leave the house for any length of time, I need the good stuff.

Reactions: bobbilly

pierrelebleu

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Slip92 said:
Woh! Some hoard! Enough for a lifetime? P.

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
pierrelebleu said:
Woh! Some hoard! Enough for a lifetime? P.
ten years at 4 a day
less if change more often

wearforsafety

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Not IC and not hoarders.
We have around 2300( should make a precise inventory count in weeks)
Buying in large to avoid siply issues and price spikes, simply tonsave money.
And you need to use different diapers for different situations and time of year.

Last edited:

Napincolove

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Slip92 said:
I feel very un Nappied reading this post.
Mega impressed and I expect you feel fairly confident that your supply will last many years!

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I have about a year’s supply. My biggest temptation now are onesies. I bought a woman’s bodysuit fifty years ago but it was too short for my long torso. I tossed it when it frayed and never tried another until four years ago when I got seriously into diaper wearing. Now I’m hooked.