Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Fairly sure this hasn't been done yet. I mean toilet paper. When you use it do you get a heap and scrunch it up to before you use it or do you fold it? Yeah this isn't original I know, I got the idea from that tv ad they used to have for sorbent...:rolleyes:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I fold it...Scrunching it makes it less effective, and clogs the toilet...

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Folded, two sheets. One sheet doesn't cut it!

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I fold it, then use it, then fold it again then use it once more. It saves toilet paper lol

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
scrunchers unite! The more paper I have between me and erm, you know what, the better! And, scrunching allows me to do this with only a sheet or two.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I just do whatever. Sometimes one way and sometimes the other way.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I usually scrunch, though sometimes I fold. Usually I'm lazy and don't require alot of TP, so I just scrunch and leave. Sometimes however, I need to be more effecient... because... ahem...there's more left to ummm.... I guess this topic is a little gross.... :rolleyes:

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I used to scrunch it up when I was younger, but then my dad said I was doing it wrong!

So now I fold it up, then use it, then fold it again, and use it again, and keep folding and using the same piece until it's too small to use any more. I don't like wasting toilet paper!

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
What kind of weird-ass adverts do you have?

Well I scrunch... Why not?

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I think I'm a folder, although I do not really put alot of effort into the folding so it still looks a bit scrunchy...

Anyways, as long as there is sufficient paper barrier between my hands and the wiping area no need to look for alternative folding methods :)

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
So now I fold it up, then use it, then fold it again, and use it again, and keep folding and using the same piece until it's too small to use any more. I don't like wasting toilet paper!
wow, i've never heard of that method. that sounds like an excellent way to get poop all over your fingers. i hope you people wash your hands with scalding hot water and lots of soap!

as for me, i scrunch, and i always use at least four pieces. and then i usually repeat the process at least twice more to get totally clean, so that's twelve pieces total.

...boy, this thread and the masturbation thread we've had going on recently have really opened my eyes to how nonchalant people are with their bodily effluvia. i feel like sort of a clean-freak. but then on the other hand lots of people shower every single day and wash their clothes after wearing them just once, and i'm not so worried about things like that.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I just do whatever. Sometimes one way and sometimes the other way.
Fold - wipe, fold - wipe, scrunch - and one last wipe. Since I do two folds for every one scrunch guess my vote has to be for fold. Oh, and make sure the paper comes off the front of the roll from around the top. To come from the back of the roll off the bottom is backwards. Didn't know that until I was married.:rolleyes:

~Pramrider

Role
Diaper Lover
WTF folding sucks. Scrunch works just as good if you make it long enough. And using just 2 sheets!? Your not an American, your not wasting enough. Waste or GTFO my country.

:)

how nonchalant people are with their bodily effluvia.
*Looks the other way and whistles*

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
O.O How DAHeck Can You wipe yer Butt, with wad Of toilet paper?
I hate wadding it, I just Gotta Fold it, It seems soo right
I pull out a bunch, fold it till its square and wipe, then Fold and Wipe and fold and wipe, and then fold and use its thickness while length wise to wipe the rest.. I usually do this a few times :p...
On a side Note I have this weird Thing To Fill the bowl with Toilet paper before I sit To poo
I do it mostly cause the Hole at the Bottom Of the Bowl scares me and I am afraid to sit over It :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.