Status
Not open for further replies.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I thought this would be fun.

I like peeing in my diaper so I call myself lazy for it because it is the literal term for it and I like to say things the way it is. But for poop, since I have to stop what I am doing and get up just to poop in my diaper, I am not lazy at all. But if I did it sitting, then I would be lazy. But not everyone calls themselves lazy for using their diaper when it's not medical.

Are you lazy?

Emily91

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
On the contrary, I do homework while diapered and I find myself more productive. Getting up and going to the bathroom to pee may seem less lazy but it can also be a form of procrastination. Especially for us girls, we can't go to the bathroom without also wasting time in front of the mirror. :p

ilovevideogame1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
We aren't lazy. It takes effort to put a diaper on right so it won't leak. Lazy people wouldn't do that.

Lazer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
No we are not lazy just makes it easy to do normal tasks uninterupted so that is smart to me. But non Dl would dissagree

Wetshisbed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Some people will think it lazy to pee deliberately in a nappy. I must admit there are times when I do, usually at night if I wake needing to pee which only happens occasionally as usually I sleep through my nightly wetting. Sometimes during the day it is just easier than trying to hold it and the inevitable happening anyway. I think once you get used to wearing a nappy all the time it does become easier just to let go and often I sort of know I could have held it but don't bother. My nappy. My Choice.

jeremyi

Rep for DC
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
No way - it takes effort and planning to wear a diaper. Then you have to change it afterwards and clean off -- it's the contrary -- us diaper enthusiasts are clearly hard workers and the toilet slaves are lazy :biggrin:

Pulluplover

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I pee in a diaper as part of my kink, to relax, or for convenience. That is not being lazy. Frankly it would be easier to use the restroom a few times a day then dealing with diapers. Not by much, but by a little.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Not lazy just over worked , plus a 30sec poop could take 10mins to clean up

Drifter

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I think your byline says it all, Calico. This activity can be a lot of extra work and expense but we do it for enjoyment like it is some kind of hobby, not out of laziness. There are situations I've discovered where using diapers is a convenience but this is more a matter of practicality rather than simple laziness.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Perhaps I should go on a vanilla forum and ask if people are too lazy to wear a diaper. I bet the responses will be interesting. ;)

S

Speck

Man did I get the wrong impression when reading the title lol. But I think your sig says it all, Calico...

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't consider wearing diapers lazy at all. Think of all the work you have to do to enjoy them. First you spend time researching what diapers you want, then you have to order or go to a store and by them. When you get them you have to store them. When I am done with one I have to bag it up. On trash day I have to stealthily take the used ones to the trash without my roommate noticing. With cloth diapers you still have to do the research on the ones you want. After using them they have to be rinsed, washed, dried, folded, and put away. Using a toilet would be a whole lot less work.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Apart from the fact that using diapers is actually more work, as a whole, than using the bathroom, I also think the term lazy doesn't really make sense for most of us.

Lazy implies you want to do something else, but you don't because it takes too much energy. Like, I want to go for a run, but I know I'll get sweaty and have to change and I'm tired anyway, so I don't.

With diapers, I want to wet my diaper. That's part of the experience. Even in the beginning, when it was really hard to pee in a diaper at all (stupid mental conditioning), I still chose to do it anyway.

Fingon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I get a lot more done in a diaper, when not relating to physical activity because fuck wearing a diaper while working out, than I otherwise would. Video games and studying especially apply to this.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Man did I get the wrong impression when reading the title lol. But I think your sig says it all, Calico...

What impression did you get? Let me guess, you thought I was trolling so I posted such thing to insult everyone here and put you all down given that I wear them myself. That will be ironic.

S

Speck

What impression did you get? Let me guess, you thought I was trolling so I posted such thing to insult everyone here and put you all down given that I wear them myself. That will be ironic.

Uhhhh, what? I know I'm far from the most articulate here but I think you misunderstood...

Orcaway

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
No, its more work to use a diaper to clean up and change than go to the bathroom once every few hours.

soggyboy

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Not lazy at all. The travelling to another suburb to buy them. The sneaking them in the house and hiding them. The planning for some alone time to wear them. The cleaning up afterwards. The sneaking the used ones out later.

That's hard work!

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
tho when you wake at 2am to nature's call and choose to stay in bed, it seems lazy at the time!

but if you've had a lot to drink before bed, that could save you 2-3 trips, which starts to break even with one change in the morning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.