• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Are we allowed to disclose our own personal reputation count to others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
This question is specifically for Moo or any other official who knows, but anyone can answer. Like I asked, if we were asked our rep count, or if we wanted to tell someone, are we allowed to say how many we have? Or can we say generally how many we have (i.e. I have over 30 rep points, etc.)? Just curious.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Why would it be against the rules to say how much you have? I'm confused on that part. It's just a number, why wouldn't you be allowed to share it?

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Why would it be against the rules to say how much you have? I'm confused on that part. It's just a number, why wouldn't you be allowed to share it?
Moo ruled that the site shall no longer display reputation for people who have over nine points. For all I knew, he might have decided that is is private. :dunno:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You're right...It's just a number...So what's the point in even arguing about this?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I went on to check your stats. I though rep points showed if one viewed stats, but apparently not, so I guess no one knows how many points each one of us has. Sort of defeats the purpose of getting them. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
I'm not arguing, it was only a question about the rules.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I went on to check your stats. I though rep points showed if one viewed stats, but apparently not, so I guess no one knows how many points each one of us has. Sort of defeats the purpose of getting them. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place.
You can view your own by going to the User CP...

I'm not arguing, it was only a question about the rules.
I didn't quote you :3

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I thought you meant others,Kovalchuk, and I can't see yours, for instance. I think even if they are not visible in the general threads, it should be part of the statistics of each member. Maybe it is, but I couldn't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.