Are they discreet?

TeddyBearGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Has anyone used these? Are they discreet enough to wear underneath clothing such as jeans in public?

Attachments

• 52BD79DB-7F39-4933-B0B0-BB9F73B1065A.jpeg
    52BD79DB-7F39-4933-B0B0-BB9F73B1065A.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 69

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Not likely
Maybe with tight jeans and a long shirt over top. They are bulky

• Haha
Reactions: Wondercrinkee

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I posted those here a while back. They are ruffley. I bought some as in "curiosity". I agree with @SparkyDog, lol, my T-shirt stuck out like a sore thumb, and my thongs; on my feet, that is. (well, thongs is plural, goes without saying ...whatever)

No, but the ruffles are actually discreet when wearing underclothes, but the pad is a bit squared. They are fun to flounce about in. But I freaked on their irregular leg disclaimer when I first bought them. Not noticed. But not for huge wees. Just flouncin' about.

lilbabyjooce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
They’re a bit bumpy, especially with the extra fabric on the sides, but maybe with some compression shorts or something they’d work under jeans. The padding itself is a bit on the thicker side so it might be harder to be discrete about, but the fabric itself is nice and soft so at least there’s no classic plastic crinkle.
I ordered a case of them not too long ago from Rearz and really loved the print and they were really comfortable, but as with most pull-ups they leave a lot to be desired in the absorbency category.