Are there REAL ab/dl services in the U.S?

StinkyDink

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I simply have zero experience in the matter but I am curious and would be interested if such a thing does exist. Meaning mommy's for hire that will role play and play the carer or babysitter part. If there were I bet those people could stand to make a lot of money especially if they played the part well enough to attract repeat business. If they do exist and if you have personal experience with one how was the experience for you? I'd also be wary of scams looking into that stuff

I'm pretty sure there are. I know there's a dominatrix in my city that offers that but i don't think I could ever build up the courage to go

Reactions: Davvyboy, StinkyDink and PaddedRita
Considering how many people here keep getting ripped off and/or blackmailed by AB Mommy schemes and telling their tales of woe here--especially lately--it's a wonder anyone's still so eagerly gung-ho about it.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, Davvyboy, ThePaddedTurtle and 5 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
Considering how many people here keep getting ripped off and/or blackmailed by AB Mommy schemes and telling their tales of woe here--especially lately--it's a wonder anyone's still so eagerly gung-ho about it.
Is that so? I haven't heard any of those stories yet but I'd definitely be wary of those kinds of situations

Reactions: Davvyboy
StinkyDink said:
Is that so? I haven't heard any of those stories yet but I'd definitely be wary of those kinds of situations
You haven't???There's been at least two that I know of which happened that got posted here in the past year.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Jorelaxed
In most cases, AB mommies are pro domme types who add babysitting to their repertoire. I've found precisely one 'pro sitter' I've trusted over the past 40 years, and she wasn't even in the United States!

Rip-offs and blackmail schemes are common because the perpetrators realize that few ABs will report them. The potential for fraud and theft is more temptation than many can resist.

I have contented myself with finding caregivers who typically have no foreknowledge of adult babies. As a result, I've had 20 babysitters over the past several decades, ranging from my secretary to nurses and home health aides. The cost is usually manageable, and I prefer staying in my own home. I do my due diligence, of course, and most of my sitters have been married with children of their own. I meet in-person ahead of a babysitting session. There's no sexual activity involved in the caregiving I want, so if you're looking for that, a private caregiver will likely not suffice.

• Wow
Reactions: Woncrinklz, Davvyboy, Ashton84 and 6 others
There are many reputable mommy's that offer that service. Problem is for a couple hours you are paying over a grand. And honestly that's just way to much for me to ever pay someone to act like they are my mommy. I would rather spend my life searching for one then pay someone a grand to act like one for me

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, blankiebaby, littlemoosey and 2 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
You haven't???There's been at least two that I know of which happened that got posted here in the past year.
Oh I should have specified. I'm basically brand new to the online community. Lime just joined and started paying some attention a couple weeks ago

Reactions: Lilrae and BobbiSueEllen
sbmccue said:
In most cases, AB mommies are pro domme types who add babysitting to their repertoire. I've found precisely one 'pro sitter' I've trusted over the past 40 years, and she wasn't even in the United States!

Rip-offs and blackmail schemes are common because the perpetrators realize that few ABs will report them. The potential for fraud and theft is more temptation than many can resist.

I have contented myself with finding caregivers who typically have no foreknowledge of adult babies. As a result, I've had 20 babysitters over the past several decades, ranging from my secretary to nurses and home health aides. The cost is usually manageable, and I prefer staying in my own home. I do my due diligence, of course, and most of my sitters have been married with children of their own. I meet in-person ahead of a babysitting session. There's no sexual activity involved in the caregiving I want, so if you're looking for that, a private caregiver will likely not suffice.
The blackmail thing is scary. Kind of takes a really sick & sadistic individual to want/be willing to do such a thing.

I wouldn't want anything sexual either (no ejaculation or penetration if I may be so brash ) but there is undeniably an element of sexual gratification to the scenario itself. I would very much love to find a female who would indulge this part of my life . But it is so niche and odd from an outsiders perspective

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
There Dommy Mommy K in Akron OH, 👍👍

StinkyDink said:
Oh I should have specified. I'm basically brand new to the online community. Lime just joined and started paying some attention a couple weeks ago
That's all cool. Hang around long enough and you understand. And BTW, welcome aboard!

StinkyDink said:
The blackmail thing is scary. Kind of takes a really sick & sadistic individual to want/be willing to do such a thing.
It is. I've been outed once, blackmailed once. And as far as those who do such things to us, they're pathetically mental, sociopathic predators. They know our niche is very misunderstood and taboo, so they exploit that for their schadenfreud advantage. It's why we in the community are loathe to prosecute wrongs against us...because we fear being seen as mentally-sick people. Outed. So the predator's mind-set is to not only get their kicks off on us but also to make some money doing it, if possible, knowing we'd likely never report it lest we go through the trauma of embarrassment and shame.

Plenty of AB/DLs have fallen for these mommy-scams elsewhere...and those scammers try getting in here. For the better part, they're readily identifiable...but sometimes they sneak through into here, kinda like the hyper-rare sexual predator does. We're all aware, all vigilant. We don't want them at all. And we try to educate those here who aren't in the know...but sometimes someone falls for the trap and gets soaked, making an example more vivid than our own words can ever convey. :think:

Reactions: Woncrinklz, Jorelaxed and StinkyDink
BobbiSueEllen said:
That's all cool. Hang around long enough and you understand. And BTW, welcome aboard!

It is. I've been outed once, blackmailed once. And as far as those who do such things to us, they're pathetically mental, sociopathic predators. They know our niche is very misunderstood and taboo, so they exploit that for their schadenfreud advantage. It's why we in the community are loathe to prosecute wrongs against us...because we fear being seen as mentally-sick people. Outed. So the predator's mind-set is to not only get their kicks off on us but also to make some money doing it, if possible, knowing we'd likely never report it lest we go through the trauma of embarrassment and shame.

Plenty of AB/DLs have fallen for these mommy-scams elsewhere...and those scammers try getting in here. For the better part, they're readily identifiable...but sometimes they sneak through into here, kinda like the hyper-rare sexual predator does. We're all aware, all vigilant. We don't want them at all. And we try to educate those here who aren't in the know...but sometimes someone falls for the trap and gets soaked, making an example more vivid than our own words can ever convey. :think:
Well said. I appreciate the advice and the warm welcome!

StinkyDink said:
I simply have zero experience in the matter but I am curious and would be interested if such a thing does exist. Meaning mommy's for hire that will role play and play the carer or babysitter part. If there were I bet those people could stand to make a lot of money especially if they played the part well enough to attract repeat business. If they do exist and if you have personal experience with one how was the experience for you? I'd also be wary of scams looking into that stuff
StinkyDink said:
I've visited a few professionals over the past 20 years or so for ABDL role-play, and I can honestly say that Mistress Epiphany in Minneapolis is the best. She had me meet her at a local bar before our session, and she was so friendly, outgoing, and encouraging that I quickly overcame whatever nervousness that I felt in the beginning. The session wasn't cheap, but she enthusiastically played the role of a loving, nurturing mommy. And unlike other professionals that I've dealt with, she didn't play any games like trying to cut our session short by 15-30 minutes.

sbmccue said:
i would be very interested in hearing how you got your secretary, nurses and home health aids that were married with children to be your babysitter. Seriously, that sounds fascinating and it seems like you've got it to a science.

• Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz, Davvyboy and xkirke
Read his book, Tender Loving Fun, it’s a good read and tells you his process.

Reactions: KidRyan, sbmccue, lilbabyjooce and 1 other person
I’m located in Washington state, I offer private babysitting for ABDLs as well as run a full time daycare for ABDLs, littles, and regressors!

Reactions: googlyeyes467 and Davvyboy
Lilrae said:
I'm pretty sure there are. I know there's a dominatrix in my city that offers that but i don't think I could ever build up the courage to go
Me too !
The thought is so enticing but I’d be terrified to actually do it !

Reactions: Woncrinklz
sbmccue said:

Wow !

Reactions: Woncrinklz
babypinkdom said:
I’m located in Washington state, I offer private babysitting for ABDLs as well as run a full time daycare for ABDLs, littles, and regressors!
Do you find that your clients are very nervous initially?

BobbiSueEllen said:
Spot on with that. Seriously! Maybe they should, um, do a search thing, I dunno. But I read them, too, over the year+(now that it's a new year).:giggle:

Back