Are There People in the World with the First or Last Name Diaper?

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This may be kind of a stupid question, but I was just thinking that since nowadays people have first and last names that are the names of common or uncommon things. Are their people in the world whose first or last names are Diaper? Like IDK Tom Diaper, or Diaper Smith. Even if it's not pronounced the same it's still spelled the same. It would be cool if there was someone named Diaper who is also an ABDL! So, ADISC community do you know if there are people in the world, ABDL or not with the first or last name Diaper? Maybe it's you or maybe it's a friend or family member. Let me know in the comments below and as always...stay Diapered!🧷:)
-ABDElsa ❄️🍼

Yep , there’s a truck salesman at a local Iveco dealer to me who’s sir name is Diaper

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
parcelboy2 said:
Yep , there’s a truck salesman at a local Iveco dealer to me who’s sir name is Diaper
I knew it!

I've seen a few. There was one family who constantly came up in googling, some years ago.
Windel is also a surname.
Funnier for us, in Britain, is the surname Wanker. When I first encountered it, in Married With Children, I thought it was just an obscure joke for a select few Americans to giggle at.

• Haha
Reactions: ABDElsa
Back