Are there any baby pirates out there?

todderhr

Toddler in Hampton Roads, VA, USA
Est. Contributor
Messages
523
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Any else have an interest in pirates that intersect with being AB?

We could share our pirate interests, stories, art, media or book recommendations. Or go on an adventure together!

I love all things pirate:

Goonies
Pirates of the Caribean
Peter Pan
Robert Lewis Stevenson
Black Sails
Jake and the Neverland Pirates
The POC Disney ride


Kori puts her paci in, pulls her sagging diaper up snug, straightens her news paper pirate hat and marches of with a toy sword ready to go on a treasure hunt.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, Taz, lilbabyjooce and 2 others
Dinosaurs seem to intersect with mine a bit more but I am really fascinated with pirates. I live close to the east coast where we have a very rich history of all the big-name Pirates. I'm a fisherman and I have fished around Jack's Island in South carolina. This is where Blackbeard buried a man up to his neck in low tide that supposedly stoled some gold from him. There's been a handful of folks all over that place looking for the treasure. 😅That probably does not exist. Pirates are truly fascinating though.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: todderhr and BobbiSueEllen
I replayed one of my favorite pirate arcade games recently. Based on the movie of the same name... Hook!-


A solid 4 player beat 'em up!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: todderhr, BobbiSueEllen and Tomtomthedl
Ahoy, matey! They call me "Li'l Limpy" aboard the good ship on the high seas! That or "Scallywag Sue Ellen"! So port the helm, avast the bilges, starboard the rudder, shore up them britches an' hoist a baby bottle o' grog with me, 'cuz thems that diaper will be the lucky ones! ARRRR!!!!! 🏴‍☠️🥳
 
  • Haha
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Taz, lilbabyjooce, Tomtomthedl and 2 others
Boats are one of my interests. Is that close enough? I enjoy the water and all the stuff in it or on it. Fish, Boats, subs, and so on. Pirates are a thing in the ocean just not a big focus for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimbolo, dbcl92, todderhr and 1 other person
Howler said:
Boats are one of my interests. Is that close enough? I enjoy the water and all the stuff in it or on it. Fish, Boats, subs, and so on. Pirates are a thing in the ocean just not a big focus for me.
absolutely!

“Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom.” - Jack Sparrow
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Howler and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
Ahoy, matey! They call me "Li'l Limpy" aboard the good ship on the high seas! That or "Scallywag Sue Ellen"! So port the helm, avast the bilges, starboard the rudder, shore up them britches an' hoist a baby bottle o' grog with me, 'cuz thems that diaper will be the lucky ones! ARRRR!!!!! 🏴‍☠️🥳
Captain BabbieSueEllen! My hero!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
LaLoneDigi said:
I replayed one of my favorite pirate arcade games recently. Based on the movie of the same name... Hook!-


A solid 4 player beat 'em up!
how did I miss this game!? I tried Sea of Thieves but couldnt get into it. Assassins creed has a good one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Tomtomthedl said:
Dinosaurs seem to intersect with mine a bit more but I am really fascinated with pirates. I live close to the east coast where we have a very rich history of all the big-name Pirates. I'm a fisherman and I have fished around Jack's Island in South carolina. This is where Blackbeard buried a man up to his neck in low tide that supposedly stoled some gold from him. There's been a handful of folks all over that place looking for the treasure. 😅That probably does not exist. Pirates are truly fascinating though.
I like dinosours also!!!

I live about 90 miles from the outer banks of NC and would be into pirates every summer!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
todderhr said:
Assassins creed has a good one.
Assassins creed (black flag) was the best. Hands down.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: todderhr and BobbiSueEllen
todderhr said:
I like dinosours also!!!

I live about 90 miles from the outer banks of NC and would be into pirates every summer!!!
I'm about 2 1/2 hour drive from Myrtle Beach sc. I'm going there on a big fishing trip next month. I'm a bit closer to Charleston. There is a small Museum there, downtown that use to in prison pirates in the basement of an Old Courthouse. You can go down there and look at it it's pretty crazy.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and todderhr
Tomtomthedl said:
I'm about 2 1/2 hour drive from Myrtle Beach sc. I'm going there on a big fishing trip next month. I'm a bit closer to Charleston. There is a small Museum there, downtown that use to in prison pirates in the basement of an Old Courthouse. You can go down there and look at it it's pretty crazy.
my daughter lives near greenville. she wants us to move there…

I’ll definately have to check out the museum. thanks for the info!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tomtomthedl and BobbiSueEllen
todderhr said:
Any else have an interest in pirates that intersect with being AB?

We could share our pirate interests, stories, art, media or book recommendations. Or go on an adventure together!

I love all things pirate:

Goonies
Pirates of the Caribean
Peter Pan
Robert Lewis Stevenson
Black Sails
Jake and the Neverland Pirates
The POC Disney ride


Kori puts her paci in, pulls her sagging diaper up snug, straightens her news paper pirate hat and marches of with a toy sword ready to go on a treasure hunt.
Kori drops the sword and fills her diaper when Shield Maiden Gurl of the Norse Seas Emily bonks Kori over the head with her Loki Teddy 😂😂😂😂
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: todderhr and BobbiSueEllen
Taz said:
Kori drops the sword and fills her diaper when Shield Maiden Gurl of the Norse Seas Emily bonks Kori over the head with her Loki Teddy 😂😂😂😂
Avast! Treason aboard the Good Ship ArrrrDISC! Hoist the mainsail! Prepare the plank! Keelhaul the scoundrel! And get off the dead man's chest!!! 🏴‍☠️
 
Last edited:
Long live our savior, God Usopp.
 
  • Love
Reactions: todderhr
Taz said:
Kori drops the sword and fills her diaper when Shield Maiden Gurl of the Norse Seas Emily bonks Kori over the head with her Loki Teddy 😂😂😂😂
I guess I’m Pirate “Dirty Bottom” Kori
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Taz and BobbiSueEllen
Tomtomthedl said:
Assassins creed (black flag) was the best. Hands down.
Personally I preferred Assassins Creed II but Black Flag was a very close second.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tomtomthedl and todderhr
BobbiSueEllen said:
Avast! Treason aboard the Good Ship ArrrrDISC! Hoist the mainsail! Prepare the plank! Keelhaul the scoundrel! And get off the dead man's chest!!! 🏴‍☠️
Before you even get the plank out Shield Maiden Emily pink bottoms is back on her longboat the Caged Carnage giving Kori and Bobbie Sue the raspberries
 
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: todderhr and BobbiSueEllen
Taz said:
Before you even get the plank out Shield Maiden Emily pink bottoms is back on her longboat the Caged Carnage giving Kori and Bobbie Sue the raspberries
*flushes the toilet in Davy Jones' locker right in front of the scurvy dawg, creating an inescapable whirlpool, which swallows Emily and her longboat whole, dashing all atop Queen Ursula's bloated, rotting carcass below* 😋 #NeenerX3
 
Taz said:
Before you even get the plank out Shield Maiden Emily pink bottoms is back on her longboat the Caged Carnage giving Kori and Bobbie Sue the raspberries
raspbewwies my me giggle!
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Taz and BobbiSueEllen
Back
Top