Are there any baby diapers out there that still fit you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pampers Baby Dry size 8 fits me well when stretching the side cuffs.

MCDG111 said:
Rascals and friends is a decent diaper. But the wings don't stretch, i bought some and they won't fit my 28 frame, I must have a big butt.

You may want to try and add some home made extenders that could stretch.

Pampers baby dry 8's fit me and can hold a good wetting, I wear them all the time at home, if I'm out and about I'll wear drynites 8-15

CodyBaby said:
You may want to try and add some home made extenders that could stretch.
Yeah that is what I do.

And yeah size 8 fits, those stretchy sides are great. Its ashamed cruisers and swaddlers removed them. Because the landing zones on those are sturdy and don't peel off.

No. No there are not any baby diapers that still fit me.

Which, I guess, is fine... 'tis why adult diapers exist.

Reactions: Diaperdudeinmass
NinjaPizza said:
No. No there are not any baby diapers that still fit me.

Which, I guess, is fine... 'tis why adult diapers exist.
I agree, I wouldn’t want to wear kids diapers, not enough capacity. I probably grew out of them in my early 20’s. Lol.

PaciL0ver said:
Pampers Baby Dry size 8 fits me well when stretching the side cuffs.

Sadly the update they did this year, made the tabs not stretchable, they do not fit me anymore and I'm like the skinniest guy I know.

The new version:

P&G really hates DLs, so they made sure all their products wont fit adults anymore, all pampers and ninjamas

Last edited:
tidalk said:
P&G really hates DLs, so they made sure all their products wont fit adults anymore, all pampers and ninjamas

You do realize we're not part of their target market, right?

They don't hate us, they just have no interest in us!

Reactions: Deleted member 9978 and DamianTheAngel
Havent been able to get into any baby diapers for decades...I dont care so much anyway because all the ones now are clothlike and cartooney ...I loved the thick all white plastic ones they made over 30 years ago...Im ok with just getting some nice thick ABDL ones. Theres so much to choose from nowadays

bambinod said:
You do realize we're not part of their target market, right?

They don't hate us, they just have no interest in us!
It doesnt matter if they hate us or ignore us its fine .I find theres so many great ABDL diapers available now and great choices too..I dont care about the baby diapers of today, they are all clothlike any way and I like plastic ones.

Yes! babylove junior nappies and huggies size 6 (australia)

tidalk said:
Sadly the update they did this year, made the tabs not stretchable, they do not fit me anymore and I'm like the skinniest guy I know.

The new version:

That's wrong, in the "new version" (from March) of the Pampers Baby Dry size 8, the side cuffs can still stretch far, up to 96.5 cm. But it may vary from region to region.

No, but as they won't absorb anywhere near enough it doesn't bother me too much.

I haven't tried pampers size 6 or 7, but every size of baby diaper under those is a no for me. I bought a pack of goodnites once. They fit ok, but they were pretty tight. They were so tight that I could not wear them for extended periods of time.

Not really baby diapers but good nights work great on me and are actually quite comfortable

My wife keeps me in Pampers Cruisers (when we are playing). They can hold one or two slow wettings and sleeping in them is not a problem as I wake-up when I need to wet.
Giggles and Smiles Always,
Little Baby Becca

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back