Are there any adult diapers with prints on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonic2786

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I find diapers without prints boring. I have been wearing goodnites for this reason, but I'd really like something with more absorbency and that fits better. So I was wondering if there were any adult diapers with prints on them. Maybe made specially for ABs or something?

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Really? Bambino, and ABU have several, plus there is Awe So Suite, Pink Armor, and other...

quartz200420012

Diaper Historian
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
On printed AB diapers

ABU currently is "out of business" and Awe So Cute is low on stock(if you can fit in a medium). Diaper Connoisseur sells singles or large cases of hard to find over-seas only diapers. There also is the forthcoming Snuggies diaper. The only game in town until Snuggies launches is Bambino.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Or you get a rolling stamp print your own or put kid stickers on plain diapers.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
right now Bambino probably is your best option for printed diapers. They're also pretty good quality and thickness. Your choice of baby blocks or teddy bears. (I prefer the bears personally) Or their slightly more expensive "bunny pants" (Belissimos) as serj likes to refer to them. (baby rabbits in onesies)

They are print only on the tape panel. The rest of the diaper is plain white plastic. Full-print diapers are even harder to find. AwwSoCute and some of the Fabines are that way, as are the Snuggies that are about to ship.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I find diapers without prints boring. I have been wearing goodnites for this reason, but I'd really like something with more absorbency and that fits better. So I was wondering if there were any adult diapers with prints on them. Maybe made specially for ABs or something?

If you want to try cloth diapers check these out. www.dependeco-adult-diapers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.