Are most ABDLs white?

Panlantern said:
I'm glad you addressed "coloured" because I did laugh at it....

Nope, I don't know any others. Knowing the modern black population, though, there HAVE to be others, but couldn't tell you when either of us will see one wave the flag.
Hi Panlantern, I might just mention that I believe in the ‘none above and none below’ dictum. No one is better than me and I’m no better than anyone else regardless of creed, colour, social standing, or wealth. Indeed, I’m so ridiculously silly and inappropriate I consider my teddy bears to be my intellectual superiors 🙂 And lest anyone takes any offence at my sometimes questionable references to ‘pommy bastards’ (who I actually like but don’t tell anyone) and all of life’s ‘perverts’, I only do so because I think us humans take ourselves far to seriously, and need to laugh at ourselves more than we do. As for the ‘perverts’ business, I don’t use the word in the conventional sense. Rather, I picked that up from the movie Capricorn One where the crop duster pilot played by Telly Savalas calls everyone he doesn’t know or trust a ‘pervert’ and apparently he didn’t trust anyone 🙂 Indeed, every time I call one of you adorable people a ‘pervert’ I hear Terry Savalas saying it and it makes me smile… and like so many of us I need all the help that I can get and laughter is the best medicine for depression and self depreciating humour is the cure for egoism and narcissism.

As to the topic in question, I’m glad that you waved your flag Panlantern, and I encourage other non-white or rainbow coloured coloured members to follow suite. And please, would any Japanese members fly your flag here at adisc because I just know that a lot of Japanese people are abdl’s as ShyBoo81 claims.

Last edited:
GypsyNappy said:
😂😂😂 oh yeah, you VIC are pretty special down there hey.

Nah mate, I would not have a clue who that is

Yes we are ‘special’ GypsyNappy…Yes we are. That’s why so many of us come up to Queensland every Winter to allow you poor souls to bask in our glouriousness, and not for us to bask in your glorious Winter sunshine 😉

Oh, and if you have no idea who Joh Bjelke-Peterson was you are young and very lucky.

Reactions: GypsyNappy
diddles said:
Yes we are ‘special’ GypsyNappy…Yes we are. That’s why so many of us come up to Queensland every Winter to allow you poor souls to bask in our glouriousness, and not for us to bask in your glorious Winter sunshine 😉

Oh, and if you have no idea who Joh Bjelke-Peterson was you are young and very lucky.
Don't worry, even NSW and southern QLD come up this way witch equal more stupid drivers on the road.

I be guessing this jon bloke is a complete low life tosser?

GypsyNappy said:
Don't worry, even NSW and southern QLD come up this way witch equal more stupid drivers on the road.

I be guessing this jon bloke is a complete low life tosser?

Sir Joh Bjelke-Petersen was a conservative Australian politician, and was the longest-serving premier of Queensland holding office from 1968 to 1987. He has become one of the most well-known and controversial figures of 20th-century Australian politics because of his uncompromising conservatism, political longevity, and the institutional corruption of his government.

And now I feel really bad that I asked if you were a relative of his because…? Oh yeah, because us Victorians love to hang shit on every other State because… yes, yes, we all have massive inferiority complexes 🙂
But we are very good drivers… the best in the country in fact.

Just tell me to ‘get f…..’ GupsyNappy, and I will stop annoying you 😇

Last edited:
Reactions: GypsyNappy
diddles said:
Sir Joh Bjelke-Petersen was a conservative Australian politician, and was the longest-serving premier of Queensland holding office from 1968 to 1987. He has become one of the most well-known and controversial figures of 20th-century Australian politics because of his uncompromising conservatism, political longevity, and the institutional corruption of his government.

And now I feel really bad that I asked if you were a relative of his because…? Oh yeah, because us Victorians love to hang shit on every other State because… yes, yes, we all have massive inferiority complexes 🙂
But we are very good drivers… the best in the country in fact.

Just tell me to ‘get f…..’ GupsyNappy, and I will stop annoying you 😇
fluttershy is best pony

Reactions: diddles
StrawberryPan said:
fluttershy is best pony

fluttershy is my heroine :)

Last edited:
ej24 said:
Just an anecdotal observation, and perhaps I just need to look at other forums but in my time browsing the web trying to understand myself and ABDLism I find that most of us are white males. The male part is not exactly news but I feel like in browsing adisc and other sites I see very few ABDLs that aren't white. Am I totally wrong in this observation? White people barely represent the majority of the population in the US yet a majority of abdls seem to be white. I'm curious why that is? Perhaps stigma among certain ethnicities prevent them from feeling like they can participate in ABDL culture? For example many black, LGBT individuals have been accosted and even killed recently in the US. Even black celebrities like Lil Nas X have caught flack from other rap artists about coming out as gay. So if you're part of a potentially taboo group (like LGBT or ABDL or whatever) you're more likely to stay quiet?

Or perhaps I'm just oblivious and there's a totally proportional amount of ABDLs that aren't white?
That is impossible to say being that almost all adult babies are totally in the closet ( of course)
Even if all signs pointed to that, and they don't, no telling really.
Personal opinion, probably.

KBoy said:
That is impossible to say being that almost all adult babies are totally in the closet ( of course)
Even if all signs pointed to that, and they don't, no telling really.
Personal opinion, probably.
That's a very good reason why we don't know how many AB/DLs there are in the world. I've always thought there were more than we imagine but many chose not to become involved on social media, possibly afraid their identity could be discovered by someone they know, especially at work. And there are a lot of males who simply don't write. They have no interest in it or skill.

Reactions: littlemoosey
dogboy said:
I think I'm quoting or paraphrasing this correctly: If you don't learn from history, you're doomed to repeating the same mistakes. I always got A's in history because I enjoy it. It gives one insight as to how people thought, what they did, what they built. I'm amazed how much was accomplished in architecture given the tools that were available, hundreds of years ago and thousands of years ago. It also gives us understanding as to why cultures flourished and then crumbled. Knowledge is always powerful.
Learning from History allows us to avoid repeating the same mistakes.

Reactions: Diaperman95
dogboy said:
I think I'm quoting or paraphrasing this correctly: If you don't learn from history, you're doomed to repeating the same mistakes. I always got A's in history because I enjoy it. It gives one insight as to how people thought, what they did, what they built. I'm amazed how much was accomplished in architecture given the tools that were available, hundreds of years ago and thousands of years ago. It also gives us understanding as to why cultures flourished and then crumbled. Knowledge is always powerful.
There's loads of agreement. Expanding the education system will be a game changer

I was asking myself the same question, as I never came across anyone who isn't white or asian, and I have met a few ABs.

dogboy said:
I had to laugh about teaching pull-up or diapers in school though I'm not dissing on the respondent. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I come from an entire family of teachers and educators, my wife has and having been department head of special education at a junior high school, the same school I worked 13 years as a teacher assistant. Everything we did was "time on task". Everything taught was on the subject matter because of the Standards of Learning tests.

But what made me laugh is the number of states making the teaching of slavery, an important part of our American history, no longer being allowed to be taught because it might make a few white kids feel bad. I can imagine what our Governor would have to say about teaching how to use a pull-up.
Those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. I have No issues in people learning what slavery was and why it was defeated. Besides it is not just a sin of American history like these people insist on believing.

Reactions: dogboy
I cant say how surprised I am this thread is still open. A lot of political views here. Not that I care as I think we are old enough to debate our thoughts on anything, but If you don't want the moderators to shit all over this thread I think people should stay on topic.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
If this is a poll, check me as whitie.

• Haha
Reactions: ShyBoo81
Back