Are Little Keepers Sleepers Escape Proof for adult?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyCaster

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Hi, i'm new. I got a question. Have anyone experience little keepers sleepers footy pajamas? And are there escape proof? I had worn footy pajamas backwords and manage to put them on and off. Thank You. Have a nice day!

There's a couple of long threads on them if you use the search function.

The answer is it depends how flexible you are. The idea is they are snug fitting and tight, they should not be loose. I have a bit of string I loop through the zip and use to pull it up and down with ease. Don't think I could do it without it!

Depends on the size you choose and your body composition.

I put an 'extender' on the zipper tab using a fishing tackle swivel and a key fob, or had the product been put on myself by someone else, it would not be removable on my own.

I am six foot in hight and perhaps 170, so there is some loose fabric there with size 18.

The product works as they claim, if what you choose suits your own body.

Great company and well priced; order a size or two and find out for yourself.

I would like to think I'm the king of little keeper sleepers, I own 12 pairs. The quick and easy: I am 6ft about 192lbs with a 34 / 35" waist, size 10 1/2 , 11 foot (depending on type of shoe / boot. I am also fairly proportional, meaning no large belly or butt. I fit size 18 just about perfectly (there is a size 20 and I would imagine that it would swallow me whole)
These sleepers once zipped and snapped are hard to get out, the zipper is funky to get all the way up if you don't have a lot of flexibility. The 3 snap buttons aren't that bad to snap, but once the sleeper is on you will def feel secure and the strength of the garment is very apparent. The sleeper is designed to be tight to your body, its a fairly snug fit and the cotton will stretch / mold around your body, in the design of the sleeper they leave the seat area large enough for a thick diaper. When wearing these it will be apparent that you are diapered, there is no hiding that fact (this is why my girlfriend loves these)
So out of a five star rating for these sleepers I give them the full five stars, the price is fairly cheap compared to other adult pj's, fit is excellent, strength / quality of materials used is great.

Last edited:
Reactions: babyhoodsissy, Seasonedcitizen, blob and 1 other person
Ok, thank you for all of your comments.

Last edited:
You cant go wrong with these, the only real caution I would give is that these are 100% cotton, so it needs to be washed is water no warmer then room temp, and if using a dryer it needs to be on low heat or you will shrink them down.
We prefer these sleepers to anything else, since its tighter fabric the sleeper acts like a onesie and holds your padding in place, I think it would be a little to tight though if using cloth diapers with plastic pants

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I have a size 18 and love it even if its a little tight, I seem to have managed to have it comfortable enough to sleep through a night with it, I can manage to put it on and off easily, except if I use the third snap (the one that is inside the 2 first ones) this one is made to be much trickier to unsnap and I would be confident to say its safe for adults, except if you are very stretchy on your body. I can manage to put it on and off with just the normal zipper, but now that I've read some suggestions, I may add a little extra piece of string to it, I almost got my left shoulder off while unzipping it yesterday.

pampers4U said:
I would like to think I'm the king of little keeper sleepers, I own 12 pairs. The quick and easy: I am 6ft about 192lbs with a 34 / 35" waist, size 10 1/2 , 11 foot (depending on type of shoe / boot. I am also fairly proportional, meaning no large belly or butt. I fit size 18 just about perfectly (there is a size 20 and I would imagine that it would swallow me whole)
These sleepers once zipped and snapped are hard to get out, the zipper is funky to get all the way up if you don't have a lot of flexibility. The 3 snap buttons aren't that bad to snap, but once the sleeper is on you will def feel secure and the strength of the garment is very apparent. The sleeper is designed to be tight to your body, its a fairly snug fit and the cotton will stretch / mold around your body, in the design of the sleeper they leave the seat area large enough for a thick diaper. When wearing these it will be apparent that you are diapered, there is no hiding that fact (this is why my girlfriend loves these)
So out of a five star rating for these sleepers I give them the full five stars, the price is fairly cheap compared to other adult pj's, fit is excellent, strength / quality of materials used is great.

Nice! Quite a collection. I have about 13 i think, just got my green footie in ^^. Love them!

I wouldn’t call them escape proof for a normal adult, I’m far from a figure of fitness and flexibility and I don’t have a hard time with the zipper

I'm 6' tall, and about 190 lbs. The size 18 fits me nicely. I'm able to get the zipper on fairly easily. Usually, I run the zipper part way up my back then use my other had to pull the fabric down as I push the zipper up further. Then I can pull the fabric upwards and grab it from above to pull it the rest of the way. The snaps aren't too complicated, either. taking it off is just the reverse of that process. I can get out of it without issue, but if feels so nice to wear, I don't ever want to! Maybe that DOES make it escape proof.

Reactions: neophyte
pampers4U said:
You cant go wrong with these, the only real caution I would give is that these are 100% cotton, so it needs to be washed is water no warmer then room temp, and if using a dryer it needs to be on low heat or you will shrink them down.
We prefer these sleepers to anything else, since its tighter fabric the sleeper acts like a onesie and holds your padding in place, I think it would be a little to tight though if using cloth diapers with plastic pants
Hang them to drip dry.

I'm about 1.7m high and ~135KG (working on that)
With the size 20 specials over Christmas, I purchased 1 pair of shorties and 1 short sleeve, and loved them, so have now purchased another of each
I have a very large neck, and find that these fit fairly comfortably, little tight, but not too bad
Very form fitting.
If I didn't have an extender (safety pin and cord) there is no way I'd be able to get in or out of them
I don't have any issues with getting the snaps undone

The first night I tried to wear them was terrible, too "Excited" to be able to sleep, second night, better, third night, so tired, it wasn't an issue.

Last night I wore them without a nappy, granny will be very pleased i'm wearing PJs.
Probably not the way she would have imagined it!

I've read quite a few reviews on them, mostly from parents of autistic kids and adults that try to take off their diapers. The reviews are pretty much all positive that they reliably keep their kids from escaping. All of the reviews say they're better than any other available options.

They are also a heck of a lot cheaper than a number of different options as well

I've never heard of these but I would love some!
With a few conversions, I'd fit size 18.
63kg/175cm

Gosh, I need to loose weight, I'm 6'2" (188 cm) so size 20 might fit if I shed quite a few pounds

Would not mind trying these, but with postage to the UK. they are almost $100 each..... hope a UK supplier pops up some day

kinkygaybottom said:
Would not mind trying these, but with postage to the UK. they are almost $100 each..... hope a UK supplier pops up some day
They're on Amazon in the US, check the UK affiliate amazon.co.uk. hard to find but i found some rear zip footies under "special needs clothing for teens"

kinkygaybottom said:

Has it shot up? just checked the receipt for mine and it was $55 inc shipping to UK a couple of years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back