Are Goodnights S/M bigger then pullups 4t-5t?

IWANTHOTDOG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So the 4t-5t fit me ok, and the designs on the smaller goodnights are much nicer then the xl. So how much bigger is the S/M then the XL goodnights if at all?

My need for larger diapers isn't all that high so I pretty much only wear the huggies pull-ups and goodnites. What I've found is technically the s/m is slightly bigger than the pull-ups however the sides rip so easily. On the 4-5t they are a bit too tight from the get go but if I refasten the sides so the side matches perfectly up with the side of the sticky part on both sides and they fit just fine. By default they hand over the sticky a little bit, I'm sure you know what I mean. After that I can wear them oernight or all day without any issues. Though results can easily vary from person to person. The L/XL goodnites is what I use if I feel like I need a little more. They have probably the best fit right when I put them on but idk aft a bit they start to feel a little loose.

Last edited:
PinkAndLittle said:
My need for larger diapers isn't all that high so I pretty much only wear the huggies pull-ups and goodnites. What I've found is technically the s/m is slightly bigger than the pull-ups however the sides rip so easily. On the 4-5t they are a bit too tight from the get go but if I refasten the sides so the side matches perfectly up with the side of the sticky part on both sides and they fit just fine. By default they hand over the sticky a little bit, I'm sure you know what I mean. After that I can wear them oernight or all day without any issues. Though results can easily vary from person to person. The L/XL goodnites is what I use if I feel like I need a little more. They have probably the best fit right when I put them on but idk aft a bit they start to feel a little loose.

Hmm the sides on the 4-5t are fine for me, they dont break at all, so maybe the s/m would work for me?

The 4-5t don't rip for me either they're just tad to tight before I adjust them. If you don't need to do that to them then s/m goodnites might work for ya. Try a small package of them.

I have a stupid question, but what does 4-5T stand for?

It’s a child sizing 4-5 toddler, the “t” tells parents that there is room for a diaper or training pants. Pull-ups just continued the use to match I guess.

I can fit 4t-5t Pullups thanks to their stretch, but can't quite fit S-M Goodnites, they're simply too tight to pull all the way up. I was pretty disappointed by them.

Back