That would be a generic store brand most store brands tend to be lower quality

Reactions: ReluctantAdult

Babybear2006

Brandon p
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
If you're going to buy store brand diapers go to Walgreens not Walmart. Walmart diaper have long straps around the waist unlike the Walgreens diapers that have 2 tapes on each side.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Babybear2006 said:
If you're going to buy store brand diapers go to Walgreens not Walmart. Walmart diaper have long straps around the waist unlike the Walgreens diapers that have 2 tapes on each side.
I use equate daily since I'm around 22 so its been 20 yrs, and they have the standard 2 tabs (or should we call them tape even if they are velcro) on each side, for sure they are a low quality product, but they can do the job, for sure they're nothing like a premium diaper, but they can be a start, for me I use them to add bulk to my usual Goodnites, they stop leaks when the Goodnites leak on me (which doesn't happen often because my male parts are the size of the ones a 9 yrs old would have due to some surgery I got when I was a kid)

Reactions: HieronymusSquash and Babybear2006

CoryCoyote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Babybear2006 said:
Honestly, if you've got them around, I'd go rite-aid over walgreens. They've got a remarkably decent overnight diaper that, while probably pretty lousy for actual overnight/super extended wear, are pretty good for relatively short-term wearing.

jessraven

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
In a pinch they are just fine for moderate incontinence. I’ve used them many times.
jess

ForrestLump

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love them because they're super cheap at Canadian Walmarts & easy to get if you use a self-checkout. They don't have the greatest absorbency, but can hold a few wettings if you wet slowly.

Reactions: slimjiminy and CodyBaby

HieronymusSquash

Bombs away!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
They're tolerable if you're going to wet or mess quickly and clean up right after. No point spending a fortune on super absorbent briefs for a dump and run. Not the best fitting with only the two tapes.

cherryfoxie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
CoryCoyote said:
Honestly, if you've got them around, I'd go rite-aid over walgreens. They've got a remarkably decent overnight diaper that, while probably pretty lousy for actual overnight/super extended wear, are pretty good for relatively short-term wearing.
would they hold like 3 wettings? or how many full wettings

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I use Equate Assurance from Walmart for daytime use. I find their performance acceptable. They have not leaked on me yet. The downside to these diapers is that they need to be changed often.

Reactions: slimjiminy

CoryCoyote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
cherryfoxie said:
would they hold like 3 wettings? or how many full wettings
Probably two or three. Usually I'll do one big flood and just sort of trickle it in as I get a full enough bladder to pee again. Sometimes the trickles are big, lots of times they're smaller. Usually they're good for a few hours at that rate.

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
dpcare said:
That would be a generic store brand most store brands tend to be lower quality
Agreed! The CVS “briefs with tabs” are awful. They leak on the sides.

Mapboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I would not waste my money on equate. They leak. The diap rips in the back.

Reward

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
There's no harm in starting somewhere, how else will you learn how to judge different diapers?
Consensus is they'll work, but aren't the premium ones recreational wearers prefer.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Mapboy said:
I would not waste my money on equate. They leak. The diap rips in the back.
I sometimes have this problem, but I would say only once per 2-3 packs of them) and you can't beat the price, 11,27$ for 20 diapers is dirty cheap, find me a better deal than that with delivery included if I have to shop online, and I may try them. (oh yeah, needs to be in CAD dollars, and not in USD)

slimjiminy

Diabetes, type-2
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I use them for daytime in place of the pull-ups I normally buy. The Equate briefs are about half the price per diaper that I pay for pull-ups. In my case, I don't "use" them often, so their capacity is less of a concern. I wear them for accident protection. For that, they are fine. I'm not sure how good they are for fecal containment (yet), but that is the other reason.

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
these diapers are OK for what they are, very cheap and not very trustworthy. I use them when I’m hanging around the house to offset the cost of using really good premium diapers. I don’t buy these cheapo Walmart diapers, so I get them free through my over-the-counter credit from my insurance, and if it wasn’t for that, I don’t think I could justify paying for them. But luckily they are good for a few weddings and the occasional messy accident but you can’t just hang around in these diapers when you’ve done that kind of stuff you need to change out of them right away. Are usually get 120 of these a month, that’s three packs of 40 and with how many I go through in a day I’m lucky if it lasts me the whole month.

todderhr

Toddler in Hampton Roads, VA, USA
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
If you need a diaper in a pinch… better than nothing.

Reactions: Mapboy and TheBob