• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Are Benetton diapers still being made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Title pretty much says it all. I love the look of the United Colors of Benetton diapers, but can't find them on any online retailers. I know this company can be pretty stingy about selling their stuff only through physical stores though, so I was wondering if anyone knew if they still made that line of diapers?

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Last time they were made was in 2004. :frown:

Best (only) place to find them is Ebay, but they command a high price... Usually $60+ for a pack of the red size 6.

I've hoarded quite a few packs as an "investment", but I also have a bunch of loose ones. If you wanted one or two, I might be able to arrange something.

Role
Diaper Lover
Well, that sucks. I'd love to see some of these diapers of old being produced again, as they were some of the cutest diapers I think I've ever seen. I wish I had the money to buy a machine to make diapers, but last I checked they were selling for around 300,000 euros and my piggy bank doesn't have that much. :(

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Those diapers are super adorable, I wish a company would make those for adults :(

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Long gone. They would be considered unethical now for Benetton anyway with the plastic and gels.

Status
Not open for further replies.