are assurance diapers from Walmart getting replaced?

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
today I went to my local Walmart to use my over-the-counter credit from my insurance and I usually use it to get the cheap diapers from Walmart, I know they’re not the greatest, but free cheapo diapers to use while I’m hanging around. The apartment are fine even though I might go through like six a day at least. I went to go use my monthly credits and found that they only had one pack of small medium available and all the other ones were large extra-large, and I guess the small mediums were on clearance, makes me think that they are making changes to that diaper brand or just replacing them completely and I wonder if anybody has any ideas as to what’s really going on?

I don't think so, my Walmart appears to be fully stocked.

nikthewerelion said:
today I went to my local Walmart to use my over-the-counter credit from my insurance and I usually use it to get the cheap diapers from Walmart, I know they’re not the greatest, but free cheapo diapers to use while I’m hanging around. The apartment are fine even though I might go through like six a day at least. I went to go use my monthly credits and found that they only had one pack of small medium available and all the other ones were large extra-large, and I guess the small mediums were on clearance, makes me think that they are making changes to that diaper brand or just replacing them completely and I wonder if anybody has any ideas as to what’s really going on?
I suggest not shopping at walmart, they literally abuse rights for their employees who have disabilities. But CVS has good cheap diapers

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedRita and SteadyDinosaurPanda
So as I walked through my local WM yesterday I noticed where the Assurance diapers usually are, had bags that were blue and white I think.
I didn't stop to read them but at least there seems to be a package change, maybe more?

re-branding their diapers, OK that makes sense maybe or they’re replacing it with something else. That explains why I couldn’t find them on my insurance company’s online portal for using my over-the-counter credits. I haven’t seen that stuff available for order for like a few months anyways. That’s why I’ve been going into the actual Walmart. if I had to use my own money on this stuff I wouldn’t even bother but it’s free over-the-counter crap from my insurance company so I’ll take whatever free diapers I can get.

Back