Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Hey I got this idea from playing around on sweetfeatheryjesus.com.
Why don't we have an arcade with a bunch of basic flash games like Pac-man, Tetris, and Snake. What do you guys think?

F

FullMetal

I think it would lag the whole site. I also like the basic-ness of this site, when you bring in all of these other things, it tends to take away from the main focus of the site; which is to have a place to talk. I feel as though we don't have enough action going on right now that if we bring in more distraction (sorry for the terminology) we will loose the prospect of what this site is really about.

FullMetal

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Arcades are fun... but they take up a lot of space that could be used for other things.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think it would lag the whole site.
While I think it's a cool idea, I remember when the flashchat used to lag the old site, and it wasn't even that intense... I think FullMetal's right on this one.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Ok no biggie just thought it might be an interesting idea.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
I think it would lag the whole site. I also like the basic-ness of this site, when you bring in all of these other things, it tends to take away from the main focus of the site; which is to have a place to talk. I feel as though we don't have enough action going on right now that if we bring in more distraction (sorry for the terminology) we will loose the prospect of what this site is really about.

FullMetal
Agreed. Let's stick to the knitting. Apart from technical issues like lagging, we can't be all things to all people. We are free to link to arcade sites, homework help, or other useful outside sites. There's no need to reinvent the wheel. We serve a function to the outside community at large by being a very important niche-player. Better we continue to improve on that than dilute our focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.