• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

arbbb2 first time i am not lurking!

ARBBB2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
into: i am going to be 67 in a few weeks, scares the heck out of me as far as being an abdl and not have gotten what i wanted basically my whole life. I have loved diapers since i was 5 years old putting on my brothers who was 2 1/2 because of all the attention he received, so my whole life has been trying to get loving attention, going out of my way to help people, not charging them for the work i do for them, ect, ect. Jump ahead to 1968 i started dating my wife who was an awesome singer, one of the things i love to also do, told her about diapers on our 4th date, about a year into dating we had our first love-making, and about 6 months later, i wore diapers on a date, once we were engaged she would ask if i wanted to be diapered and played a little with me as a baby, changing me twice when i was wet into dry diapers, still remember it like it was last week. After getting married it was less and less, to nothing. 16 years of marriage and individual counseling and she will not have anything to do with diapers, i am also not to speak, think or use them--- not possible! anyway that's my quick version of my abdl life, i am 66 in very good shape, people think i am in my late 40's or early 50,s. love cars, rat rods, trucks, gardening flowers, yard work,restoring old cars and furniture, i have 3 daughters who no nothing about but desires, and 10 awesome grand children. thanks for letting me vent and or share!!! (oh yea, love very thick cloth diapers 14-30 at a time, Curity diapers almost as old as me and plastic pants!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 47221 and Seasonedcitizen
Hello ARBBB2 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

tried to load a few photos

but it says file is empty

Hi and welcome. Yeah.....very good introduction. So do you have to hide your diaper wearing and can't you wear at all? I hid it for years and then eventually told my wife. Turned out she was very supportive, so you never know.

Welcome! Your doing better than me! I'm 46 and have been an ABy all my life. My only real love was in high school. I have always shelted myself from the inevitable pain and misery of rejection. Well, feeling better lately.

Your story is sweet. I'm happy that you have lots of family. Hope you find some insite from our group! 😁

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. Yeah.....very good introduction. So do you have to hide your diaper wearing and can't you wear at all? I hid it for years and then eventually told my wife. Turned out she was very supportive, so you never know.
completely hidden she thinks i have completely given it up, my wife has know about it for 50 years about, i was 16 when i told her but about 6 and 1/2 years ago she said she wanted a divorce if i did not stop, we have been married for 44 1/2 years and dated 6 years prior to marriage, so i said i would stop, but its not possible. i really don't know what to do about all of it?

egor said:
Hello ARBBB2 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor
thank-you!

PapaBear001 said:
Welcome! Your doing better than me! I'm 46 and have been an ABy all my life. My only real love was in high school. I have always shelted myself from the inevitable pain and misery of rejection. Well, feeling better lately.

Your story is sweet. I'm happy that you have lots of family. Hope you find some insite from our group! 😁
thank-you!

Well, the other side of it is, in a decade or so you might need them anyway but it seems you are rather health now so maybe two or three decades. 😎

PapaBear001 said:
Well, the other side of it is, in a decade or so you might need them anyway but it seems you are rather health now so maybe two or three decades. 😎
buuut, i really want to enjoy them, now when i still can, if you know what i mean! haha

ARBBB2 said:
buuut, i really want to enjoy them, now when i still can, if you know what i mean! haha

I can remember when I was living with it in secret. I would wait months sometimes for the opportunity to wear and then it was gang busters. It doesn't sound like you have many options though.

Welcome and thanks for sharing! It sounds like it's been a rollercoaster of an experience with diapers for you. Just know you are not alone here :)

DiaperedDaniel said:
Welcome and thanks for sharing! It sounds like it's been a rollercoaster of an experience with diapers for you. Just know you are not alone here :)
thanks for your support!

ARBBB2 said:
into: i am going to be 67 in a few weeks, scares the heck out of me as far as being an abdl and not have gotten what i wanted basically my whole life. I have loved diapers since i was 5 years old putting on my brothers who was 2 1/2 because of all the attention he received, so my whole life has been trying to get loving attention, going out of my way to help people, not charging them for the work i do for them, ect, ect. Jump ahead to 1968 i started dating my wife who was an awesome singer, one of the things i love to also do, told her about diapers on our 4th date, about a year into dating we had our first love-making, and about 6 months later, i wore diapers on a date, once we were engaged she would ask if i wanted to be diapered and played a little with me as a baby, changing me twice when i was wet into dry diapers, still remember it like it was last week. After getting married it was less and less, to nothing. 16 years of marriage and individual counseling and she will not have anything to do with diapers, i am also not to speak, think or use them--- not possible! anyway that's my quick version of my abdl life, i am 66 in very good shape, people think i am in my late 40's or early 50,s. love cars, rat rods, trucks, gardening flowers, yard work,restoring old cars and furniture, i have 3 daughters who no nothing about but desires, and 10 awesome grand children. thanks for letting me vent and or share!!! (oh yea, love very thick cloth diapers 14-30 at a time, Curity diapers almost as old as me and plastic pants!)
Valkommen ARBBB2,
Ditch the old ball and chain and get into your fet baby!! I am 44 Yo, str8t female, never married, never leaving the diapered life for anyone!!! Younger women want you!!. Please them and diaper as you wish!

thank-you extremecomfy, are you a Sved-ya-ya, i am 1/2 German and half Norwegian!! like the valkommen, so you are a 44 year old baby-girl, and please if i get to personal tell me to stop or get lost, but the idea of talking to a bab--girl has always been one of my dreams. i tried to baby my wife but she wanted nothing to do with it! The crazy part of it is that it is not all consuming, i think it used to be, but the baby side of me,,, i really know to be true is that i am much, much, more sensitive to other peoples feelings and needs,,,, and enjoy helping people out!!!- Buuuut it just isn't enough to satisfy the baby in me!

Welcome aboard, you have a good story, I just wish that it was a happier ending for you. I would say that you are right, it is your time.

Hi ARBBB2!

I have experienced a similar situation in life. I found it was tough to bottle up my diaper wearing baby side and my wife also threatened to leave me over it. It was a tough place to be. After my wife passed away I was able to let that side of me out again but missing my wife is the hard part.

I hope you find what you are looking for in this group.

Hello ARBBB
Welcome to the group😺

Back