• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

April Newsletter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
There hasn't been a March newsletter. Does anyone agree about hiring back Pojo and Mandi for the newsletter? I think we should have a newsletter for every month. Does anyone agree?

Role
Private
Was just thinking about this, actually. You legendary, betagame!

What's the deal with the newsletter?

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
...Mandi/Abby is still a staff member.

If I remember correctly, she said she'd do one.

I don't know, I suppose you could ask her!

--The Silent Assassin--

F

Falkio

If allowed, I would like to volunteer to help produce the newsletter. My extra-curricular activities have me writing all the time. I find it something that I truly enjoy. Everything will be finished on time, and in a professional manner. All the while, remaining impartial - but keeping things interesting. Please let me know if I could be of use.

Thank you!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have to ask. How many people actually read it? I really don't see the point in making on as it's mainly just telling you what you already know. The only use it could me is for the people who don't look at any threads or announcements. Other than that, you should all know of the things we put on it.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
There was a lack of news for March, it was a large slow spot. The newsletter will be coming out in the next week or so, and it will be a March/April newsletter.

It *was* done, however... there is no point of a newsletter that's chalkfull of stuffers, with no actual news.

Falkio: Unless I am banished or something, I've been fine writing the newsletter myself.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
How many people actually read it?
I read it mostly just for the member interviews, but it was usually boring people who had nothing interesting to say, hence regularly disappointing. The articles about the topics on ADISC are unnecessary since by the time it's released I already know what threads are new or popular, I'm given the impression it's just a space filler to give the illusion the newsletter has something to say when it's really just a regurgitation of what we already know, not that there is anything wrong with that. That's the downside to being a frequent visitor (aka fucking loser)

Last edited:

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I read it. o= I think the member interviews are pretty cool.

F

FullMetal

I read it mostly just for the member interviews, but it was usually boring people who had nothing interesting to say, hence regularly disappointing. The articles about the topics on ADISC are unnecessary since by the time it's released I already know what threads are new or popular. I just get the impression it's there to give the illusion the newsletter has something to say, when it's really just a regurgitation of what we already know.
This sounds like my dad saying:

"I read it for the sports section, unless the Mets and the Giants are not playing"

In anycase, I do not read it all that much because I believe newsletters are supposed to tell me what I do not know. And, I know the forum OK. But for others who are new or for those who can not come on as much I think the newsletter is cool.

FullMetal

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Unless I am banished or something, I've been fine writing the newsletter myself.
But would you be fine working alongside others? 'Cause I'd be interested in helping out with the newsletters.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
But would you be fine working alongside others? 'Cause I'd be interested in helping out with the newsletters.
Honestly, there isn't TONS to do. Pojo and I worked together at the beginning, and I kinda felt like I didn't do much. Now I do just the right amount by myself, :)

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'd be more prone to read it if the automated message had a hyperlink to the page rather than just the location in text...Yes, I'm that lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.