*appears in a puff of violet smoke*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello!

I'm Morphling. I'm a 19 year old, male, bisexual, teen baby, diaper loving, shapeshifting college student. I like long walks on the beach, strawberry ice cream, and big dogs (little ones are wimpy... and my dog thinks they're delicious). Cats are right out. I swim, run, rock climb, do magic tricks and parkour, play World of Warcraft, and make videogames. My favorite color is blue, my lucky number is 13, and I was an angel in a past life. When I was 10 years old, I was killed in a car crash and resuscitated two minutes later.

Now that you know a lot of random facts about me, introduce yourselves! I want to meet ALL of you.

:hug:

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Whoa. Yet another TBN face. :D Welcome to ADISC. :) Although little puppies are so much cuter, so like... yeah. I'd pick a yorkiepoo over some big vicious scary dog any day. :p

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Hello Morphling, I beat you here... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Cool and stuff...

Role
Diaper Lover
I should have specified... dogs that STAY small are bad. Puppies of big breeds are awesome to the extreme, and super duper specially adorable. My dog was the cutest little puppy once. :p

And this is definitely a cool site. Very active.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome!

Great to see another TBN'r join

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hello and welcome.

Enjoy your time here and remember the rules for random shapeshifting college student angels:

- You must leave your shoes at the door.
- You must not shapeshift into a :peach: or their immediate shaved relatives (nectarines).
- You must not wear your diapers inside out!
- You must cut your hair once it reaches the upper end of your knee cap.
- You must share all your cookies with me and the winner of the weekly cookie award.
- Don't spend more than 6 minutes and 25 seconds on the phone to your angel friends while being logged into the chat room.
- Give at least three users a hug each day.

Failure to obey those random rules will result in being ...I'll think of something appropriate :tongueout:

Peachy

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome.

Enjoy your time here and remember the rules for random shapeshifting college student angels:

Failure to obey those random rules will result in being ...I'll think of something appropriate :tongueout:

Peachy
a spank maybe... :tongueout:

jeez, now i knew how the akaron felt when russel crowes crew boarded it in master and commander. were being invaded :p :laugh:

oh and peachy forgot to tell you to watch out for random shuriken/arrows/ blowgun darts from offscreen

but yeah, welcome, enjoy and try not to make too much of a mess

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey, welcome to the site. I myself am not a "dog person" so to speak, but I agree with the statement that big dogs are so much better than little dogs. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Little dogs are the ones you've got to watch; not because they're wimpy but because they're vicious buggers. It's always the little ones that are all yappy, bitey and aggressive while the big ones are just dumb and docile (obviously only up to a certain point when you get to those massive attack-dog types). I think it's something about trying to assert themselves and prove something to the world as they look so tiny and nonthreatening. I'm more of a cat person anyway but if I had to have a dog it would definitely be one of big stupid ones rather than the evil pixie little ones. Wouldn't trust a little dog as far as I could throw it...actually, I could probably throw a little dog quite far on account of it being little and all, let's just say I wouldn't trust a little dog then.

Hmm, This welcome post has taken a peculiar turn hasn't it? What I meant to say was: Hey.

Role
Diaper Lover
Wow... I love subtlety of your post... it almost screams I'm bored...
I know right? It's got like fifteen layers of deeper meanings piled upon meanings. I feel like I could spend hours just contemplating the... okay, too much. :p

Manus

Contributor
Role
Carer
Jeez, just when I thought I got away from you...

yet, how could I doubt your crazy ways of finding me?

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
*appears in a puff of violet smoke*
Um, this is a non smoking site!! Please do that outside!! **giggle**

Welcome to the place, Morphling!! I know you will enjoy your stay!!

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Um, this is a non smoking site!! Please do that outside!! **giggle**

Welcome to the place, Morphling!! I know you will enjoy your stay!!
awww... I guess I'm too hot... :baby-tongueout:

Status
Not open for further replies.