Appears diapers really do help PTSD - wearing V not wearing - Nightmares!

kinkygaybottom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey All

As said before on a few posts, I suffer PTSD.

For the past couple of days I have been unable to wear, due to a rather annoying zit on my arse, that is very angry, sore and cannot have anything against it, its on its way out due to cream working, so will be back in diapers again soon.

But, looking at my Fitbit over the past 2 days, my heart rate when asleep has been terrible, awful sleep and many nightmares, waking in pools of sweat... compared with my sleep when diapered.

I cannot wait to get back in, feel shattered, been 2 nights of horrible sleeps, and Fitbit certainly shows it.

Attachments

• ptsd.png
    ptsd.png
    214.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Wow
Reactions: WillFord384, Jorelaxed, neophyte and 2 others
Put a thick layer of zinc cream for bedsores on that wound (unless it's been stitched, then you're not allowed to) , i have an infected and swollen hair sac in the private sector which really hurt, this treatment allowed it to heal in a few days and I had to wear 24/7 anyway but now I could

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and kinkygaybottom
metanium seems to be working lovely at reducing it, really starting to finally take the edge off

Reactions: Jorelaxed and winterheart01
Great post and info!!! Thanks for sharing this... I totally get how they help with sleep and stress in many ways.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and kinkygaybottom
I suffer from 'complex trauma', and nightmares are a real problem for me. I find that I always sleep better and suffer from far fewer nightmares when I go to bed wearing a nappy. I don't get to sleep in nappies as often as I would like to, but when I do, I can really tell the difference.

I'm generally in a better mood, less stressed and better able to cope with things when I've been able to spend quality time in nappies.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Zooks, stinkape and 1 other person
It is great to be diapered again, much calmer again, and last nights sleep, well the graph shows it, nice steady drop, only 6 hours as rudely awoken by the post man, but was a lovely sleep, good to rest again.

Attachments

• IMG_1886.jpeg
    IMG_1886.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: WillFord384 and Jorelaxed
Hi, been awhile since I posted, I took a 2 year break after I finally found the real cause of my diaper/AB addiction, I had denied childhood trauma and when I finally accepted it diapers no longer had there draw for me. But like most binge purge cycles I had small desires here and there, till I finally broke down on the anniversary of a day I had a TBI that changed my life. I finally gave in a week ago and have been diapered 24/7 pretty much since last Thursday. Weird things I've noticed, I haven't slept well in like well 2 years, not Im going to bed at a more decent time, and Im waking up in the morning, (Im watching cartoons all day or morning and looking at many adult baby or little videos on youtube. I was diagnosed with CPTSD, I see a therapist that had encouraged me to embrace the "self care" of diapering, during my abstinence.
I see my therapist again for the first time since my "little" side returned, on Monday I think. I have thought about going 24/7 again, I have in the past, Im retired due to injury, still fighting for disability.
I just wanted to share as therapy really helped me, I liked discovering why I like diapers, after so many years, the reason made me sad, but now I am more accepting of who I am, I think. My therapist does hypnoses therapy and past life regression, I've thought about asking her to put me under and give me the suggestion to enjoy my little side more when I am diapered at home and safe. I kinda just want a hug and to cry and have someone tell me its all gonna me ok.
I've made up new excuse for wearing diapers like its safer than using a public restroom due to covid and the fecal spray of toilets being flushed, (seriously), I have had a few close calls trying to hold my bladder. Thankfully my bowels are very regular and I almost never have to poop after my morning movement. I have no problems with using a diaper for its intended purpose, even the gross stuff.
For a while I was a bedwetter after my injury, and would pee in my sleep and wore diapers for 6 years after my injury, every single night, and I needed too, it took some training to regain nighttime control, which I feel like giving up on now. I feel like maybe I just need to wear diapers for the rest of my life, I wish I was fully incontinent, although I know that fantasy is also a nightmare, it just gives some peace to me when I feel like a freak in a diaper, having a legitimate need is more understandable.
Many of my friends know I wear diapers, they think I need them at night.
A lot has changed since I first got into this, I am 43, been into this since I was potty trained to be honest, it was my first real coping mechanism. Ive seen diapers go from ugly green thin devices to full on adult baby diapers with prints and its so crazy these days, there are youtube channels with diapered littles and adults, its almost like we are becoming an accepted community, I still see lots of cringe factor on bigger productions and stuff like the news.
Guess I am feeling lonely today and felt like reaching out, need to go do some adult crap now, hope you are all well and happy babies, or big kids.

I think I have more diaper dreams when I go to bed diapered. It's probably because I can feel the diaper even when I'm asleep.

I sometimes talk in my sleep, and say awkward things like "It's diaper time!". I have an app that records what I say or if I snore in my sleep, I stopped using it for the last couple years, but have restarted using it at night, so far nothing worth repeating has been said since I restarted, but I did talk baby talk this week, something like "I dont know" but in a childish voice.

My hubby has noticed that also when diapered, I no longer grind my teeth in my sleep, he says I definitely sleep much sounder diapered.

abrich said:
I suffer from 'complex trauma', and nightmares are a real problem for me. I find that I always sleep better and suffer from far fewer nightmares when I go to bed wearing a nappy. I don't get to sleep in nappies as often as I would like to, but when I do, I can really tell the difference.

I'm generally in a better mood, less stressed and better able to cope with things when I've been able to spend quality time in nappies.
I agree. I have similar things I struggle with and diaper time is my refresh time. Being able to zone out with a paci and a diaper just does wonders for my struggles.

• Love
Reactions: abrich
McClayne said:
I agree. I have similar things I struggle with and diaper time is my refresh time. Being able to zone out with a paci and a diaper just does wonders for my struggles.
It's amazing just how comforting and stress-relieving some time in little space can be! I don't know what I'd do without it. :)

Reactions: Memoryfoam
I can definately feel the stress relief effects that wearing diapers can have sometimes, I suffer from occasional panic attacks which can almost leave me with nothing to do but ride them out. Whenever I can I like to padd up when I can feel the onset of symptoms, which can greatly improve my mood and even allow to avoid an attack entirely (even if its rare that it does this).

Reactions: abrich
Back