Apology

stinkape

Don’t worry be happy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would like to apologize for starting the thread fear of LGBTQ I didn’t mean for things to get out of hand or people to get their feelings hurt .
I would like to thank those of you with more insight of the issue and those that are in the LGBTQ community I leaned a lot from some of the dialogue and did go to Wikipedia to look at the suggested topics and made a good friend or two that I private messaged with that are part of the community.
I think it’s a shame that to often we can’t maintain a clear and helpful dialogue with each other about such a raw issue to so many people without things going the wrong way .
How can people learn and understand others on such subjects if we can’t talk about it .
I am a conservative but yet also a bit liberal
I try to see and understand both sides of an argument and put myself somewhere in the middle .
If we all can’t meet in the middle to understand one another. Well we all know the answer .
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND UNLESS ITS POSITIVE OR A LINK TO SOMETHING HELPFUL
THIS I NOT MEANT TO BE A THREAD FOR ANY DISCUSSION

Everyone is entitled to be proud
No one is entitled to hurt one another.

• Love
Reactions: TrashPanda01, Spyder51, PaigeCherubiel and 5 others
Thank you, for the effort to find and define the much needed middle ground. That place in which individuals can safely meet and talk openly.

Your been conservative is neither the problem nor source of the pain and more correctly hate that exists on both corners of this subject. The sources are more likely locked deep with as the slightest spark is enough to exposit.

Your error, if any, was more likely word choice /usage and that the discussion is based in this very sterol, two-demential environment.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedRita
Yea. I’m sorry for bringing it up too. Not everyone agree on same stuff. And I’m glad I’m not the only conservative here.

Reactions: Edgewater and PaddedRita
I just wish people could agree that every human deserves human rights and others dont deserve it more than others because they were born straight cis and white

Reactions: AquaticDiapers, lilbabyjooce and stinkape
JaysonTheRegressor said:
I just wish people could agree that every human deserves human rights and others dont deserve it more than others because they were born straight cis and white
Your. Right but as long as there are people they will form stereotypes .
The community on this forum is very diverse and I think we could all learn from each other but to do so on some subjects we need to check some of our passions and baggage at the door .
I don’t see how any one on this site could exude any real vitriol to the other when we are all here mostly for the common interest and participation in the ABDL Sub culture .

It like the pot calling the kettle black when yet the pot is covered in soot .

• Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor and jamiejamie
Back