Anyware to buy a back zipping feece sleeper

Moonshot said:
I do not know that I can recommend Donann anymore after trying to get an answer on a missing (paid for) order. It has been 4 months since I placed the order and I have not been able to get any reply at all from them. Their products were acceptable and I thought reasonable in price. But by not receiving an order that was paid for 4 months ago and not receiving any type of reply on the issue they receive a failing grade from me now.

Eek sorry to hear that, common courtesy would be at least reply and say something, even if it’s sorry business is bankrupt.

Thanks for the heads up too; I was considering ordering from here as they are a lot less expensive than The All In One Company.

I hope you get your item soon!!

Moonshot said:
I do not know that I can recommend Donann anymore after trying to get an answer on a missing (paid for) order. It has been 4 months since I placed the order and I have not been able to get any reply at all from them. Their products were acceptable and I thought reasonable in price. But by not receiving an order that was paid for 4 months ago and not receiving any type of reply on the issue they receive a failing grade from me now.
I got my refund today from PayPal for my Donann sleeper. I was a bit sad that I didn't get the sleeper but I am happy I got my refund.

Donann certainly needs to work on their customer relation skills. Even with current events, a reply of an email can be made from home. I realize they are a small manufacturer but often those are the ones with better customer relation skills. I wish them the best in the future and I hope they get better at communicating since they do make a good product. Sadly they lost this person as a customer.

Back