Anyone's parents let them wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joehiddenabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, last night I came home from hospital and my mummy told be just to take some diapers from my little brother (he's 10, diasabled, wears xs iD diapers) he had a packet of S diapers that where too big for him, basically my mum is letting me wear 24/7 while
I lie in bed and recover.

Weird thing is she doesn't know I'm AB/DL and she thinks she's doing me a favour by letting me wear diapers for a couple days while I heal, when honestly I'm quite ok and can make it to the toilet easily but yknow and excuse to wear is an excuse to wear

So just wondering If anyone has been put back into diapers by an unsuspecting parent like this, or for other reasons entirely. I was thinking in less of a punishment type situation though :sweatdrop:

Maybe she actually knows?

gp123 said:
Maybe she actually knows?

she definitely doesn't thankfully
also i cant reply to your pm until im confirmed on here

The way you describe it makes it sound like you're under 18, joehiddenabdl. As far as I'm aware, users of this forum must be at least 18. Please do not use this forum if you're underage.

Back when i was young i was a bed wetter till 12.

What my parents never knew was i only bed wet maybe once or twice a week.
The rest of the time i was waking up and wetting because it felt good.

INTrePid said:
The way you describe it makes it sound like you're under 18, joehiddenabdl. As far as I'm aware, users of this forum must be at least 18. Please do not use this forum if you're underage.

Where does he make it look like he's under 18?

CookieMonstah said:
Where does he make it look like he's under 18?
I think its the fact that his mom is encouraging him to wear a diaper while he recovers. Most mom's would not encourage their adult son to wear a diaper unless they are completely bed ridden.

DprEffect said:
I think its the fact that his mom is encouraging him to wear a diaper while he recovers. Most mom's would not encourage their adult son to wear a diaper unless they are completely bed ridden.

Could have a really clingy mom...

His account says he is 21, I would give him the benefit of the doubt until something a little more suspicious than that were to come up. Fishy? Eh, sure, but not enough to call somebody out on lying without at least asking a few more questions.

So, Joehiddenabdl, what sent you to the hospital?

I am of age to use the account, I've just came back from surgery and was bed ridden,I'm pretty good at the whole acting worse than I am for sympathy and I made sure to sound like I wasnt exactly ecstatic about the idea but I'd grin and endure it. Me and my mum are pretty damn close so I wouldn't say she is clingy but she is very protective of me, whenever I go out drinking with friends she'll stay up till 5am and wait for me so she knows I'm okay. But yeah I've been padded 24/7 for the past two and abit days. Only used them the first day though, she caught me standing up, to which I said I was going to the toilet because I hated using the diapers, from then on I've still been padded but that's just to catch the blood from my stitches

Last edited:
DprEffect said:

Every person is different like every mother is different, she sees no harm and probably doesn't care.

DprEffect said:
Every person is unique. This mom already has a disabled son in diapers and had some on hand too big to fit the younger son. Seems completely reasonable to suggest diapers to help her son be more comfortable and prevent injury from moving too much. Maybe there is another reason for him to wear diapers?

joehiddenabdl said:
But yeah I've been padded 24/7 for the past two and abit days. Only used them the first day though, she caught me standing up, to which I said I was going to the toilet because I hated using the diapers, from then on I've still been padded but that's just to catch the blood from my stitches
Catching blood from a surgery site is even more reasonable for a mother to suggest. Mothers are not fond of doing laundry; the only thing worse is bloody laundry. My mother would take great care to prevent me from bleeding on clothing. As much as my mother does not like to think about adult diapers, I could imagine her suggesting disposable diapers just to keep blood off clothes. Have you seen what a bloody sock does to a load of whites?

yeah thats pretty much what is going down, i obviously didnt explain it very well so people must have gotten confused. i had the oppurtunity so i decided to get the most out of this lucky situation :)

anned said:
What my parents never knew was i only bed wet maybe once or twice a week.
The rest of the time i was waking up and wetting because it felt good.

The image of little you waking and wetting makes my day! Wish I’d had the gumption to do that when my bed-wetting was tapering off and ending. You did good!

Hey dude, I'd say enjoy it and let her know that actually now that you have been wearing them, you actually like them. Like " wow mom, diapers ate actually cool, like they are so comfy and everything,I bet they are useful during concerts, long drives, etc" for example :p

DprEffect said:
His mom isn't most. She's a mom of a 10 year old, disabled, incontinent boy, who for all we know, has had his fair share of surgeries. She's probably changed Joe's brother abigillion and one times, but I bet Joe's brother is loved and seen as a typical 10 year old, disabled. So, when, "the normal one," has surgery, she wants him to stay still, and safe, and heal. One son needs them, and it prepared her for when the other son temporarily did. Maybe she's thinking, "He's post-surgical. If I'd do it for one son, I don't mind doing it for the other. At least it's temporary."

Oops, sorry Jeremiah, didn't see you at first. Didn't mean to parrot.

Dang it, Joe! What'd you wanna go and stand up for?! Just kidding. I bet standing unassisted is a cool feeling, though.

Last edited:
My post seems to have gotten alot of attention. I wasn't trying to call him out at all. I was just stating what made him think he probably wasn't of age.

DprEffect said:
My post seems to have gotten alot of attention. I wasn't trying to call him out at all. I was just stating what made him think he probably wasn't of age.
Oh, understood. Looking back at it, I can see why you may feel like I, "verbally ripped you a new tushy outlet."

I'm so sorry. I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. I don't think Jeremiah was, either.
:grouphug: I'm also not yelling with my font size. My vision is weird.

Last edited:
My parents let me wear diapers but I'm incontinent.

So coming back to this I've been wearing 24/7 for coming up 5 days, I've only used my diapers for About half of the times I've wet since I'm on my feet and still wetting looks fishing although I'll still wet when I'm alone, not messing and I'm sticking too that, don't want injury site affected. I have thought a lot the past few days and I think I want to wear 24/7 but not so much as always using, just replacing my underwear with diapers and using if I want to, and having worn protection in varying states of wetness in front of family members without suspicion I think I could (no one but my mum knows I'm wearing, and she thinks I'm no longer wetting). Thankfully she's leaving me to deal with it on my own, only bad part is I've been relegated to the pull ups instead of the awesome high capacity night time nappies my brother wears as he can't afford to give away anymore since we don't get more for a few weeks ( he gets them through healthcare for his disability)

You know, I think this is a perfectly valid situation that exemplifies why the stigma of wearing diapers should go away. . .

I know that after my last surgery, I was feeling horrible, spent most of my time sleeping, and when I was awake and moving around, I was just fumbling around. (thank you oxycodone) Things would have been so much easier, and a bit safer, if I could have just used a diaper; however, I probably would not have been coordinated enough to change my own diaper at that time and nobody was around that I would ask to help me.

It was after that surgery that I started wetting the bed every night, but by the time I had made the decision to wear diapers openly for that, I had recovered enough that I could not wear openly during the day without drawing suspicion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back