Not open for further replies.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
So, last night I came home from hospital and my mummy told be just to take some diapers from my little brother (he's 10, diasabled, wears xs iD diapers) he had a packet of S diapers that where too big for him, basically my mum is letting me wear 24/7 while
I lie in bed and recover.

Weird thing is she doesn't know I'm AB/DL and she thinks she's doing me a favour by letting me wear diapers for a couple days while I heal, when honestly I'm quite ok and can make it to the toilet easily but yknow and excuse to wear is an excuse to wear

So just wondering If anyone has been put back into diapers by an unsuspecting parent like this, or for other reasons entirely. I was thinking in less of a punishment type situation though :sweatdrop:

What is your brother's disability?

Sulqy117

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I dont think my parents would be okay with it, I dont live with them but im sure the dissapointment in their faces would physically slap any diaper off me. Thankfully I dont live with em so I get to do what I want hehe. I dont need them to see me like that so I understandably wouldnt think of doing it.

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
It's a grudging neutrality with mine. So long as they don't see it they're basically okay with it. If I take out my trash it's fine, no one suspects a thing.

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm 32 now, but have been d/l my whole life. I didn't come out about it to my mother until I was 16, out of shame.

Both she and my father were relieved that this was all I had been stressing over. They said it wasn't as big of a deal as I was making it. So, they just let it be, and I went on with life.

I never actually indulged in diapers until I was 21,again, out of shame. I have since come to accept it and wear in front of my wife, mom, sister, etc., though I do wear pants of course. They joke about it.

A couple years ago I asked my mother if I had told her that I wanted to wear Goodnites when I was in middle school, if she would have bought them for me. She told me that she would have.

It has always been a wonder to me. Recently I ordered a cloth diaper that didn't fit correctly, and my mom and I hit the sewing store to figure out how to fix it, so long as I didn't tell my dad. He would have thought it was inappropriate.

My mother and I have an understanding that everyone is quirky, and it is better to embrace it, rather than think you were better off dead. (Background note, depression and anxiety are strong in my family, and we are often each other's therapists.) (and no, it is never sexual).

joehiddenabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm 32 now, but have been d/l my whole life. I didn't come out about it to my mother until I was 16, out of shame.

Both she and my father were relieved that this was all I had been stressing over. They said it wasn't as big of a deal as I was making it. So, they just let it be, and I went on with life.

I never actually indulged in diapers until I was 21,again, out of shame. I have since come to accept it and wear in front of my wife, mom, sister, etc., though I do wear pants of course. They joke about it.

A couple years ago I asked my mother if I had told her that I wanted to wear Goodnites when I was in middle school, if she would have bought them for me. She told me that she would have.

It has always been a wonder to me.

I'm jealous haha, I'm wearing strictly in a basis she thinks it's helping me out, she doesn't know about Abdl or anything although she has almost caught me out about 3 time, would kill for your family setup, I came out as bi sexual to my mum twice both times I couldn't deal with her disapproval so I came back in the closet saying it was just a phase, I love her and have tattoos for her etc but she is backwards in her views like that so I would never say I was Abdl to her, although I often wonder what life would be like if I did wether good or bad

- - - Updated - - -

What is your brother's disability?

My brother has a mix of feral alcohol syndrome, autism, global development disorder, aspergers and more as far as I can remember, he also has something wrong with his joints where they are too flexible but I'm not sure what else

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
The flexible joints run in my family. My mom had her hip replaced and mine aches a lot. I'm hoping I won't need surgery. If i fall like she did, most likely it will mean surgery. She already wore hers out since she had to get it so young.

INTrePid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
yeah thats pretty much what is going down, i obviously didnt explain it very well so people must have gotten confused. i had the oppurtunity so i decided to get the most out of this lucky situation :)

Yes, you didn't explain it very well. What was the actual surgery/operation that you had done that caused the bleeding?

My post seems to have gotten alot of attention. I wasn't trying to call him out at all. I was just stating what made him think he probably wasn't of age.

It was actually the fact that he has a 10 year old brother and still lives with his parents that made me suspicious initially. That's quite an age gap.

joehiddenabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yes, you didn't explain it very well. What was the actual surgery/operation that you had done that caused the bleeding?

It was actually the fact that he has a 10 year old brother and still lives with his parents that made me suspicious initially. That's quite an age gap.

My little brother was adopted by my parents as they are carers who fell for him hence the age gap, then again my oldest sibling is almost 10 years my senior although my mum was pregnant with her at 21

my surgery was ummm..... lets just say it was downstairs and although it shouldnt have left me bed bound a combination of me feeling shitty after the drugs and having pain when moving plus my mum being very protective and not knowing too much about he after effects of surgery left me alot of room to "milk" the situation and come out with a win

extra note my mum had surgery a while back on her lower stomach, she used a cut up adult diaper as she didnt have a dressing to cover it to avoid blood stains so i guess thats why she was so quick too suggest, and luckily withe the placement of mine it made sense to wear it normally and the usage part was pure gold on my part by being bedridden, although i was in pain and very tender i could have used the bathroom, but by making it sound like it would be very painful she suggested the diaper, being smart i pulled a disgusted face and i was like id rather hurt myself than do that, her mum mode kicked in and she insisted i use it so i agreed that it sounded smart but sounded unhappy about it, as soon as she left i just smiled and wet best feeling ever.

side note and not included with the reply. i officially stopped wearing them yesterday as she noticed i had stopped bleeding, thankfully ive stashed a few in my room since i wanted to go a week 24/7 and im only a day off that now, even though im not using it often still counts right? i want to go a week 24/7 using for everything but in the meantime a week with 24/7 padding is fun as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.