Anyone wear more for messes than wetness?

hubert

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm not IC, but I am DL, and the more I wear the more I realize it's really helpful for stomach issues I've had for a long time. Instead of holding in wet farts, I can let them out anytime and it helps my stomach so much. I even pee in the toilet sometimes to make my diapers last longer if I haven't messed yet. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Reactions: Lyric, jonny77 and Ceary
hubert said:
I'm not IC, but I am DL, and the more I wear the more I realize it's really helpful for stomach issues I've had for a long time. Instead of holding in wet farts, I can let them out anytime and it helps my stomach so much. I even pee in the toilet sometimes to make my diapers last longer if I haven't messed yet. Anyone else in a similar situation?
When I’m having a bug, I might wear something light when I’m “gambling” on those farts, especially in bed.

Quick reminder to everyone that antibiotic resistant bacteria are proliferating, and many of them are fecal-to-oral route. Continue to take care of your hygiene, with an eye towards disinfecting. These bacteria are a growing public health crisis.

Reactions: SalemRose and hubert
I choose to wear for messing. I prefer messing over wetting and I'll often put a diaper on just to mess it.
As far as being sick and using diapers. Nope. I already feel like crap and the last thing I want to do is change a messy diaper. I use the toilet during those times.

Reactions: jonny77, SalemRose, bigtoddler96 and 1 other person
These days any farts are potentially dangerous to any clothing I wear so yet another good reason to wear a Nappy 24/7 and I more often then not end up with some skid marks in the Nappy.

Reactions: jonny77
I love messing, but can't stay in it for too long, so I'll try to time it right by messing around 3 hours before a change. (I can never time it right XD)

Reactions: jonny77 and SalemRose
I have IBS so yes I do wear to keep that accidental backdoor squirts contained.

I like wetting more. Periodically, I’ll mess if I don’t mind the clean up. When I’m sick I don’t feel like doing clean ups and such.

I mess occasionally but wetting is my preferred use of a nappy.

Reactions: littlebabybambi and jonny77
I mess occasionally but wetting is more of my deal.

Being able to poop myself is what it got me into diapers in the first place.

Reactions: TexasDiaperLover, jonny77 and Fleetwoodmac32192
bigtoddler96 said:
Being able to poop myself is what it got me into diapers in the first place.
I had no idea how wonderful that was until I finally did it in a proper fitting diaper. Doing it in Goodnights was nice from what I remember, but doing it in a high capacity tape on diaper was just so perfect.

Messing is starting to grow on me honestly. I’m more of a wetter but still.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and jonny77
I have ulcerative colitis which I manage pretty well as if I get a flare up it makes me feel so unwell. During these flare ups I relish the safety my nappy provides me. Easier to remove nappy and wipe clean than tackle defeated underpants and soiled clothes.

I only get to enjoy diapers once a week if I'm lucky so I want to get the most out of it. I usually stay in 1 good AB/DL diaper for 6 to 8 hours and I try to mess after the 1st or 2nd wetting. I want some swelling in the front but not so much that is sags. I like to feel the mess spreading instead of just landing in the diaper. I do hate it when the mess gets pushed up the but crack so I try to sit in just the right way to avoid that. As I continue to wet the mess gets watered down until I have to quit due to time or capacity. Finally I just take the diaper off over a tarp then wipe the big clumps off with wet paper towels and finish off with a shower. This works for me because I use a laxative or just stool softeners and I can usually predict my BMs.

Here.Absolutely in for the messes.

Reactions: TexasDiaperLover
As much as I love wetting, I really keep a diaper on the the masses. Just yesterday I had farts that weren’t quite farts and having a diaper on saved me.

Messing is fine in my imaginings but the reality just grosses me out.

I like messing, it feels good, but the clean up a real deterrent for me! Plus, I have to be careful to not get an infection if I mess. It’s definitely an occasional thing, meanwhile I wet pretty much every time I wear. It is nice to have the security though, I almost had a messy accident while waiting for someone to get out of the shower this morning 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Wetness and mess prevention in public.. but sometimes you can’t get there in time. At home for wetness bc I don’t want the mess smell, clean up and don’t have someone to change me. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
I don't normally wear just for messes, but same as others I do often wear a pullup or thin diaper if I can't trust farts (tummy bug and such).

Reactions: DBabygirl2
Back