Anyone watched Sharknado 2 last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddedbossman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I enjoy a so bad its good movie. Sharknado 2 is funny because the acting is so bad also Matt Lauer and AL Rooker had a cameo apperence last night with a huge cast of other cameos.

LotusFlower

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
When i read this my first thought was "Noooo!! I've missed it" :(. I've been looking forward to this film since seeing the advert on youtube. Turns out its on every night this week, so, crisis averted! I know my plans now for friday night.

I too enjoy a film 'so bad its good'. Some others i've seen recently are : 100 million BC, megapiranha, independence daysaster and my personal favourite megashark vs crocosaurus. That film is hilariously bad XD

Paddedbossman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When i read this my first thought was "Noooo!! I've missed it" :(. I've been looking forward to this film since seeing the advert on youtube. Turns out its on every night this week, so, crisis averted! I know my plans now for friday night.

I too enjoy a film 'so bad its good'. Some others i've seen recently are : 100 million BC, megapiranha, independence daysaster and my personal favourite megashark vs crocosaurus. That film is hilariously bad XD

Have you seen The Room? another of my favorite so bad its good films.

"You're tearing me apart Lisa!!!"

LotusFlower

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I haven't had the pleasure unfortunately... just checked out the trailer though. So much drama! Edge of your seat material XD haha. Probably worth a watch at some point. How do these films come to exist??

The ending of the trailer features the review:

"Best film of the year"

... hmm, not sure why but i'm a little skeptical :)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
We DVR'd it Wednesday and will watch it Saturday so don't ruin the ending for me. I know it mus be incredible and unexpected, like after people getting their heads bitten off, the storm passes.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This kind of shit killed stargate as a franchise that and horrible never finished games.

Paddedbossman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
We DVR'd it Wednesday and will watch it Saturday so don't ruin the ending for me. I know it mus be incredible and unexpected, like after people getting their heads bitten off, the storm passes.

I wont spoil anything.

Expect alot of Cameos from pretty much everyone you can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.