Anyone watch 24?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Does anyone here watch 24? Kiefer Sutherland is like the perfect Jack Bauer. Always mad, but has his soft moments. And Chloe. Mary Lynn Rajskub is hilarious because she does the perfect "Chloe Face" (kinda scrunches up her face like she just smelled a fart...) Anyways, what does everyone else think?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I like the season with the nerve gas the best...The one after it wasn't as good

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Prison Break and Lost kicks 24's $%&. I got the first three seasons of 24 on dvd the 3rd season was the best tough think. Also as for Prison Break last season wasn't all that great but i'll watch the next season.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Prison Break and Lost kicks 24's $%&. I got the first three seasons of 24 on dvd the 3rd season was the best tough think. Also as for Prison Break last season wasn't all that great but i'll watch the next season.

I loved the first season of Prison Break...But I lost interest in the second...I've never seen Lost

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Lost is maybe the hardest show to get into right behind Desperate Housewives and Heroes. The main reason why everyone says Lost sucks is that they " Never answers questions about what the hell is going on". There is some very odd stuff that happens in lost but it does get explained at some point such as why polar bears were on the island.

Status
Not open for further replies.