anyone want to hear the ramblings of a mad man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
So, tomorrow night, Monday 22 June, Somewhere between 8 and 10pm est I will start a group skype chat, and I will ramble obliviously, all those who wish to join in simply have to add me, or message me. If you cannot find my Skype info, merely pm me or message me in this thread and I will pm you my Skype info. Speaking during this will be encouraged, albeit there may be plenty of people who can without you having to do so, or I can ramble solo. All I ask is that people decide to join me for the festivities, it is a chance for people to get to know the kielbasa covered in sauerkraut that is me. You may ask me any problem, and I shall have a solution.
All those previously too shy to skype may do so, for the conversation will most likely not dabble into the realm *B/dlism. It is merely a chance to meet an eccentric person (people), and I hope to see many of you there.

Sir Toad, 3rd knight of the round table.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I would ramble, But I must go back to work. A week off cant last forever

F

Falkio

Count me in!

I will try to convince Kaishen to join, or maybe even *gasps* Pojo.

Asher might also be interested in participating.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Count me in!

I will try to convince Kaishen to join, or maybe even *gasps* Pojo.

Asher might also be interested in participating.

nice, sounds like we're forming a bit of a crowd, but more are still welcome.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I will be in bed. If someone manages to come up with Skype-to-Dream convertor until then, let me know! ...although I'm not sure I want to dream of your Sauerkraut ramblings. :tongueout:

Status
Not open for further replies.