Anyone want some Attends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I got this pack of Attends online a while ago. I must have been drunk or something whilst ordering, because I don't really like these. So, instead of just tossing them, I want one of you to have them.

I want these to go to someone that normally can't get a hold of decent diapers. Those young and without transportation and the like. I know the feeling of wanting diapers but not being able to get them. I went through it for over 4 years before I got out of the house.

They're mediums, so they'll fit most of you, providing you're not overly tiny or overly large.

So, tell me your story of not being able to get diapers, and really really wanting them, and perhaps they shall be yours.

Reactions: d4l

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have to ask: If you're offering to people who can't normally get diapers, what makes you think they'll be able to get yours...

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have to ask: If you're offering to people who can't normally get diapers, what makes you think they'll be able to get yours...

Its worth a shot at least. I'd hate to just toss these away if someone else can use them.

PFD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
How about giving them to a shelter? Or the local food bank?

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
I think giving them to younger members is a great idea.

But personally I'd never give my info to a stranger that I didnt' know.

Crinkly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Definitely find someone to give them to - don't just throw them out. I think there'd be a lot of takers, particularly if you could find someone in your local area to avoid shipping costs.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I got this pack of Attends online a while ago. I must have been drunk or something whilst ordering, because I don't really like these. So, instead of just tossing them, I want one of you to have them.

I want these to go to someone that normally can't get a hold of decent diapers. Those young and without transportation and the like. I know the feeling of wanting diapers but not being able to get them. I went through it for over 4 years before I got out of the house.

They're mediums, so they'll fit most of you, providing you're not overly tiny or overly large.

So, tell me your story of not being able to get diapers, and really really wanting them, and perhaps they shall be yours.

YAY a man after my own heart. I have trouble tossing something if it is "still good" but can give it away to a good home. Else offends my sense of waste. But it brings up my new hobby: trying to figure out how to give things to people without either party revealing personally identifying information, and doing so legally. This is not an easy thing to do... Even without the "legally" part; but then I play everything with the difficulty maxed, even though I die more often. (OKAY I play on medium once through; but then I must play on max difficulty or I have not beaten the game. I call this process "maximizing play value." Other people have other epithets for it.)

Ah, a valid point. :p

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
General Delivery is also a possibility for those that don't want to reveal their addresses (certainly a legitimate concern). Then all I would need is a name.

Of course, then the receiver would have to get to the post office. I think I'll leave the offer up for probably the next 72 hours, then take them to Goodwill.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
If no one wants them..I'll take them. I don't have a problem getting 'good' diapers, but if no one else wants them...I'll gladly take them off your hands.:)

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
same story here, I'll take them but I think nicky wants them so there all yours nicky.

IttyBit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I would love to, I am one "younger member" and I can't drive... And the nearest store is quite a distance away...
But I really don't trust using some mailing system is the problem though... and I have no way of using the internet to get them...
So if you have any good ideas, then I guess I'll take em...

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'd rather they go to a more deserving member as well, but if that doesn't work out, I'd be happy to take them off your hands. I'll cover the cost of shipping, too.

What kind of Attends are they?

WhiteWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
  2. Private
I wouldnt mind taking them but sizing might be a problem for me. Do you think it could fit a 25" decently? If you belive it does i will make my proposition.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nice thought, but giving out addresses isn't good =]

Nice to see someone offer though.

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would love to, I am one "younger member" and I can't drive... And the nearest store is quite a distance away...
But I really don't trust using some mailing system is the problem though... and I have no way of using the internet to get them...
So if you have any good ideas, then I guess I'll take em...

Ask and ye shall receive from thy benevolent overlord, Sparkmaster.

I demand virgin sacrifices and a golden statue.

Sparkz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy

I did this recently with diapers I didn't want anymore and they went to a member of this board. I felt it was a successful plan and someone who was not normally able to get any was able to arrange with me on a time to have the package arrive. This is a good thing.

In fact I have more I want to give away. A brand I tried and didn't like. I will post it soon.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have given away diapers to members of this board before too. Sometimes people can arrange to receive packages, they just don't have money or a credit card to buy them online.

Status
Not open for further replies.