Not open for further replies.

Atomic6

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
just saw some white cloud sleep pants on ebay anyone try them if so are they worth it ?

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
If I recall properly, these are a Wal-Mart generic brand. Probably not the greatest thing to exist, but if they're cheap and that's your thing, try them? (Albeit buying in person might be substantially cheaper than shipping them to yourself)

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You can get them rather cheap at Wal-Mart. They aren't anything fancy. No need to spend extra money on eBay.

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I can check if you want, but I think those are the ones with the unisex printed youth pull on diapers that allot of store brands use but just change name and in whiteclouds case the print. From what I can tell they are same as these https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/83320-Nite-Pants-Sleep-Comforts-Review but with a print. For me the sides tear more then they do on underjams, but from what I can tell because they are cheaper the odds of getting a bad batch is higher.

GolfCub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
White Cloud Sleep Pants are absolute garbage. The sides rip off the front panel with ease, so steer clear of them if you want to wake up in a dry bed.

Bronie07

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Also the run smaller than the goodnite and underjammers do. Not a good brand if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.