Anyone try diaperu bodysuits?

I've seen them....well looked at them but decided no because of the sizing. When a clothing article has a 10" give or take sizing there's too much room for errors. The clothes is either going to be too big or too small.
I wear an XL in Tykables snappies and the fit perfectly. diaperu sizes have an 10" in-between sizing. There's no way I'm going to go thru the trial and error cycle again. I tried it with Bambino onsies and now I got an XL onsie in my stash that fits like a small. I ordered according to Bambino size chart but that chart was way off. Nothing like wasting money.
I'll stick with Tykables because the snappies are consistent and tried and true.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230311-072657_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230311-072657_Gallery.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20230311-072941_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230311-072941_Gallery.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 9
Nowididit said:
I've seen them....well looked at them but decided no because of the sizing. When a clothing article has a 10" give or take sizing there's too much room for errors. The clothes is either going to be too big or too small.
I wear an XL in Tykables snappies and the fit perfectly. diaperu sizes have an 10" in-between sizing. There's no way I'm going to go thru the trial and error cycle again. I tried it with Bambino onsies and now I got an XL onsie in my stash that fits like a small. I ordered according to Bambino size chart but that chart was way off. Nothing like wasting money.
I'll stick with Tykables because the snappies are consistent and tried and true.
Yea, good point. I hate being a guinea pig on sizing wasting money.

Reactions: DevonD and Mike123
Not their bodysuits but I ordered a footed pyjama one piece outfit and have been delighted with it. Sizing was perfect for me.

I have one. It's amazing. They run a size small though.

Back